No announcement yet.

My Little Dog Is Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's already started on the Doggie Delicacies and is being cuddled non stop.She's more interested in checking everything.She's so active considering

Comment

Belinda..... I am sooooooooooo happy to hear the wonderful news.....
      I bet she missed you as much as you missed her eh?.... Again glad to hear that everything worked out!

Comment

I'm stunned and amazed, Belinda. I couldn't be more delighted! I had a feeling she was okay. This is such good news. In fact, the second piece of really good news this week! The news about Lee Bevan being the other.
        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by steadmund Brand View Post
          Belinda..... I am sooooooooooo happy to hear the wonderful news.....
          I bet she missed you as much as you missed her eh?.... Again glad to hear that everything worked out!

I bet she did, too, Steadmund!
          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

She's back! Belinda, I'm so pleased for you
            Chief Superintendent Brownlow: "Are there any Tension Indicators? Over!"

DI Galloway: "Tension indicators?! They're throwing bloody petrol bombs. Sir."

Comment

Oh Belinda, you must be so thrilled. What lovely news!

Love,

Caz
              X
              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Excellent news!!

Soooo glad!

Hey Caz!! How's Basil????......and tent??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Here she is!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                    Hey Caz!! How's Basil????......and tent??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Basil's got his own tunnel now too, Suzikins!! He has a funny half hour most nights, and now he spends it dashing in and out of his tunnel like a cat possessed.

Which is better than stripping the wallpaper in the hall.

I'm not really a dog person, Belinda, but I could cuddle her very happily.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                    X