getting a bit boring again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a bit boring again

Would anybody else like to agree it's getting a bit boring on here again we had the promise of some excitement dangled under our noses a couple of months ago with this killer milkman theory but apart from that boring.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Would anybody else like to agree it's getting a bit boring on here again we had the promise of some excitement dangled under our noses a couple of months ago with this killer milkman theory but apart from that boring.
    Boooooooooooooooooring
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

We've not even had this van gough book yet .
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

We've not even had this van gough book yet .
        Never will me thinketh.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Never will me thinketh.
          Oh don't say that I've got all excited about it.

Comment

Oh don't say that I've got all excited about it.
            Yea but you get excited far too easily, when you go back to his thread he said he had a publisher years ago.
            G U T

Comment

Stuff this I'm going to see what's happening on the bigfoot forums it was quite interesting the other night a fellow who lives in a shack was saying that for the past twenty years he gets large ape like creatures in his backyard but he hasn't got time to buy a camcorder and film it.
              Last edited by pinkmoon; 08-03-2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

What's the link to bigfoot forum sounds more sensible than some of the stuff on Jacky Boy recently.
                G U T

Comment

What's the link to bigfoot forum sounds more sensible than some of the stuff on Jacky Boy recently.
                  We need to be carefull mentioning bigfoot it might start a new theory but you are right there seems to be a better quality of deranged individual on here.

Comment

We need to be carefull mentioning bigfoot it might start a new theory but you are right there seems to be a better quality of deranged individual on here.
                    But only if bigfoot was a dwarf.
                    G U T

Comment

I get the feeling you are referring to me, as some of my theories seem far fetched, but I don’t think they are as bad as the suggestion that the elephant man was JTR

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
                        I get the feeling you are referring to me, as some of my theories seem far fetched, but I don’t think they are as bad as the suggestion that the elephant man was JTR
                        G'day Natasha

I'm sure pink wasn't talking about you in particular and I know for a fact that wasn't.
                        G U T

Comment

Yep

Just as I thought! Silence

Why don't you start doing sum investigating by way of new avenues of who done it, why he done it and think up your own suspect, instead of waiting for someone else to suggest something. Then perhaps you won't be bored with discussing the case.

Everything I have suggested has been speculative, I have said time and time again that I was not 100% on my theories, I suggested them to spark some debates that would perhaps lead to a new look at things.

I just see you hanging around looking to slag off people's theories, Pinkmoon. I don't mind joking about it (I have done so before) but I'm not deranged just because I'm thinking outside the box, remember fact is sometimes stranger then fiction.
                          I felt it would be a good way to bring up a theory that had never been suggested before, in doing so it may raise some good questions and might lead people to look at something that might have been missed in the evidence. Its easy to get complacent with what you already know, and that's the danger, people will not look at the evidence again when using the the same old theories. Introduce a new theory and people start to see old evidence in a new light, and maybe they may think up more plausible theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
                            Yep

Just as I thought! Silence

Why don't you start doing sum investigating by way of new avenues of who done it, why he done it and think up your own suspect, instead of waiting for someone else to suggest something. Then perhaps you won't be bored with discussing the case.

Everything I have suggested has been speculative, I have said time and time again that I was not 100% on my theories, I suggested them to spark some debates that would perhaps lead to a new look at things.

I just see you hanging around looking to slag off people's theories, Pinkmoon. I don't mind joking about it (I have done so before) but I'm not deranged just because I'm thinking outside the box, remember fact is sometimes stranger then fiction.
                            I felt it would be a good way to bring up a theory that had never been suggested before, in doing so it may raise some good questions and might lead people to look at something that might have been missed in the evidence. Its easy to get complacent with what you already know, and that's the danger, people will not look at the evidence again when using the the same old theories. Introduce a new theory and people start to see old evidence in a new light, and maybe they may think up more plausible theories.
                            Natasha you are n Pub Talk where, as in a pub, BS rules don't take it so seriously.

And re silence, if you look Pinky's off line and I answered above.
                            G U T

Comment

G'day Natasha

I'm sure pink wasn't talking about you in particular and I know for a fact that wasn't.
                              Thanks Gut

I just thought I would add my two cents, because people have thought my 'Murder What Murder' post seemed far fetched

Comment

Working...
                              X