google earth II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 with beats and fixed points

The copper represent fixed points manned between 3pm and 7 am, the yellow lines are the known (to me) beats. The number in the balloon is the Mac sequence number. This is true of all that follow. Dave
    Attached Files
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

• ...and the last 4

Remember the balloon number is the Mac sequence number. Dave
      Attached Files

Comment

• Stride (M3) other people

That damn little bird suggested I map all people related in the narrative, so here is what I came up with. I wonder if saint Francis' ever second guessed his little birds? These are the two shots, one showing singular and double locations, the other locations where the balloon number is the number of people associated with that location. These were derived from the wiki page on Stride, located here. Damn fine work to all involved in making that page, just Bully! Dave

If I do not hear that these are helpful, I will not make more of them, they are very, very, time consuming.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by protohistorian; 09-21-2010, 03:13 PM. Reason: photos

Comment

• (M3) multiples

...multiples.
          Attached Files

Comment

• is it hot in here or am I crazy!

The map shows St. Mary Whitechapel. A very big shout out to Septic Blue for making this over lay. He also gets props for posting on this thread.

Discussion for general Whitechapel geography, mapping and routes the killer might have taken. Also the place for general census information and "what was it like in Whitechapel" discussions.

That the population is 175,000 people. Using modern rates of occurrence, it yields this many many affected males.

1. schizoid=372
            2. schizotypal=1117
            3. anti social personality disorder= 1433
            4. psychopaths=286
            I submit this for consideration by those who cannot fathom multiple fatal psychopathologies at work. I would bet money on the possibility. Dave
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X