X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
    Hi Pinkmoon,
    A killer milkman huh? Any evidence?
    I could make things exciting but I'd get banned.

[I]what we call art is a game

Nelson
    Hi nelson,me and my disciples wait with baited breath for the arrival of the killer milkman.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      Hi nelson,me and my disciples wait with baited breath for the arrival of the killer milkman.
      But the milkman isn't the ripper he's just a very naughty boy [with a nod to Mr Python].
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        But the milkman isn't the ripper he's just a very naughty boy [with a nod to Mr Python].
        I will have no mocking of the milkman untill seeing the facts if this continues brother gut though shall be cast out into the wilderness
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

I will have no mocking of the milkman untill seeing the facts if this continues brother gut though shall be cast out into the wilderness
          How much more so can we one be casteth into the wilderness than Aus.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            How much more so can we one be casteth into the wilderness than Aus.
            Good point I will deal with this in an adult mature fashion I will have you stoned to death instead.

Comment

Good point I will deal with this in an adult mature fashion I will have you stoned to death instead.
              Ohhhhhh I like stoned.
              G U T

Comment

[QUOTE=pinkmoon;302755]I will have no mocking of the milkman untill seeing the facts if this continues brother gut though shall be cast out into the wilderness[/QUO

Clap for the Milkman.....wait that was Clap for the Wolfman... my mistake....I am not mocking the milkman mind you.. Please do not cast me out to the frozen tundra.. Oh wait... I already live in Buffalo New York

Maybe the milkman was a Wolfman......who was lactose intolerant which would explain his anger... see it all makes sense now.. that is why Abberline was looking for the Wolfman in that horrible Wolfman film made a few years back (2010)........it is all starting to make sense now

Steadmund Brand--
                "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

[QUOTE=Steadmund Brand;303001]
                  I will have no mocking of the milkman untill seeing the facts if this continues brother gut though shall be cast out into the wilderness[/QUO

Clap for the Milkman.....wait that was Clap for the Wolfman... my mistake....I am not mocking the milkman mind you.. Please do not cast me out to the frozen tundra.. Oh wait... I already live in Buffalo New York

Maybe the milkman was a Wolfman......who was lactose intolerant which would explain his anger... see it all makes sense now.. that is why Abberline was looking for the Wolfman in that horrible Wolfman film made a few years back (2010)........it is all starting to make sense now

Steadmund Brand--
                  You in the wrong place to get any sense

Comment

Don't think London had milkmen back in 1888.

Nelson

Comment

• final offer

Last chance to join my cult you get the follow benefits 1,your soul is saved from internal examination2,you can choose any virgin you like3,you get a free LECHMERE IS INNOCENT t-shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                        Last chance to join my cult you get the follow benefits 1,your soul is saved from internal examination2,you can choose any virgin you like3,you get a free LECHMERE IS INNOCENT t-shirt.
                        OK

I've already joined and already said I don't want your silly virgin, because I can't handle the woman I've already got.

But can I avoid the examination and I want a "CROSS IS NOT GUILTY" T-shirt, if the name was good enough for him it's good enough for me.
                        G U T

Comment

• I want a 'What Would Crossmere Do?' T-Shirt.

That'll keep 'em guessing

Comment

• Originally posted by Nelson View Post

Nelson
                            Hi Nelson

Welcome to the boards...hope you get as much out of them as I do...

All the best

Dave

Comment

• Jehovah

Hello Jason.

"Good point I will deal with this in an adult mature fashion I will have you stoned to death instead."

Not until I blow this whistle, you won't--even if he DOES say Jehovah. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Nelson View Post

Nelson
                                Nelson welcome, but you are in the wrong spot if you want fiddly little facts to influence anything.

If divine leader pinky says it was a milkman that is all I need, I am a devoted follower of our great leader.

All chant together, oh great pink, oh great pink ..... ad nauseum
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X