Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Jack the Ripper was and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think Jack the Ripper was and why?

Give me one name and an explanation as to why you think it was that suspect.

Parker

Hi,
    Wow,the question none of us can answer,
    I would say the killer resided in the lodging houses of Whitechapel, and at the time of Kelly's death was living at Number 14 Dorset street.? either that night, or during that week.
    Regards Richard.
    Last edited by richardnunweek; 08-18-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

On the top left corner of this page click the links
      Message Boards - Suspects and you will find hundreds of
      explanations on why a particular person is the best suspect.
      Some have no names.As it is none of them are true.Common
      sense and logic are not enough It's unknown.
      Last edited by Varqm; 08-18-2016, 02:25 AM.
      Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
      M. Pacana

Comment

I want an opinion, not a definitive fact.

Comment

Fenian terror plot.

Comment

I thought I would post this to show how easily Jack could have been a mentally ill patient
            This chap (not a known person) was admitted from to Mile End Workhouse on 25th Jan 1889
            and then sent to Hoxton House Asylum on the 29th Jan 1889 classed as insane. see attached :
            Pat..
            Attached Files

Comment

To Parker

William Henry Bury because his ex prostitute's wife murder is similar to the C5. Bury largely fits all the psych profiles. Bury moved into London shortly before the Ripper murders and left London not long after Mary Kelly's murder. Bury is also a proven psychopath.

Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                Hi,
                Wow,the question none of us can answer,
                I would say the killer resided in the lodging houses of Whitechapel, and at the time of Kelly's death was living at Number 14 Dorset street.? either that night, or during that week.
                Regards Richard.
                Richard, why that address in Dorset Street? Do you have a particular person in mind or is it purely that most murder victims know their killer and they tend to be from that locale? Or is there another reason?

Thanks

Paul

Comment

I don't know who the killer is. But here are some things I believe about the killer:

- I think he lived in Whitechapel, because he fled back into Whitechapel after killing Eddowes

- I think he was sane enough to understand that what he was doing was wrong, or at least would be considered wrong by mainstream society. He clearly took steps to minimize noise and evidence during the killings

- I suspect he had light hair: sandy, auburn, reddish-blonde, something in that range. This is a commonality in some of the most credible eyewitness descriptions.

Comment

Jack the Ripper was a

Butcher, baker, candlestick-maker,
                    Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy,
                    Doctor, lawyer, Indian chief...

Jack was, is all we know.
                    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

And some dispute that.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                        Jack the Ripper was a

Butcher, baker, candlestick-maker,
                        Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy,
                        Doctor, lawyer, Indian chief...

You left out Teacher.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi Paul.
                          A letter was sent to the Great Yarmouth police exactly one week before the murder of Kelly [ Been well discussed before on Casebook] penned from 14, Dorset street.[directly opposite Millers court] which was the place of work of Caroline Maxwell's husband.
                          I find it extremely coincidental, that a letter arrives at another police force sent from that address. and has connections to the Maxwell's, exactly one week prior to the murder.
                          It was the perfect location to observe the comings and goings of Mary Kelly.
                          Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                            Hi Paul.
                            A letter was sent to the Great Yarmouth police exactly one week before the murder of Kelly [ Been well discussed before on Casebook] penned from 14, Dorset street.[directly opposite Millers court] which was the place of work of Caroline Maxwell's husband.
                            I find it extremely coincidental, that a letter arrives at another police force sent from that address. and has connections to the Maxwell's, exactly one week prior to the murder.
                            It was the perfect location to observe the comings and goings of Mary Kelly.
                            Regards Richard.
                            But wouldn't the killer need to be a total idiot to put their address on it.

That in all seriousness is my biggest problem.
                            G U T

Comment

Hi,
                              Absolutely insane, but our killer was not all there,also a taunter.
                              Amazing coincidence out of all the lodging houses in Whitechapel, and private dwellings, a letter is penned, from not only a house directly opposite the next murder scene, but also the most sensational witness in the case Mrs Maxwell having direct connection to that address.
                              Regards Richard.

Comment

Working...
                              X