Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get some meaningful information on average pay in India is proving very difficult. Based purely on current exchange-rate of India rupee against the $, it is about $1550 per annum, or around $130 a month, vastly below what the idiot feminists would have us believe. However, in terms of what that $130 a month can buy compared with the USA, things take on a slightly different slant, and it becomes fairly clear that your average Indian in 2014 can buy quite a lot more with his $130 a month, (not weekas claimed by the F-F-Fawcett Society) than your average American can. Even so, your average Indian is not making £120 or about $200 a month, a week or whatever, in real terms as the feminists claim he or she is.

I just had a look at the Fawcett Society's (crap) website, and their main thrust appears to be: GIVE US MONEY! For what? Lots of nice things for wimmin?

Graham
    Last edited by Graham; 11-02-2014, 02:12 PM.
    We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Graham, did you notice a couple of interesting things about their funding?

1. They get some funds from Oxfam. Not sure if people donating to Oxfam are aware of this.

2. They get funds from London Councils. If this means the think tank, then presumably that's funded by the taxpayers, and so any donation from London Councils to the Fawcett Society would not be charitable at all, since the funds donated were funds raised by compulsion.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Graham, did you notice a couple of interesting things about their funding?

1. They get some funds from Oxfam. Not sure if people donating to Oxfam are aware of this.

2. They get funds from London Councils. If this means the think tank, then presumably that's funded by the taxpayers, and so any donation from London Councils to the Fawcett Society would not be charitable at all, since the funds donated were funds raised by compulsion.

http://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/aboutus/default.htm
        I think I'll start a Masculinist Party, and see how far I get with the Shrieking Sisterhood.

Feminism stinks.

G
        We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Good news for one group of starving and needy people :

Comment

Strange how the one or two known feminists on these boards haven't chosen to come into this debate...if debate it is....maybe they're just totally embarrassed at the sad antics of their sorry sisters in the friggin' Fawcett Society....not that I give a toss one way or the other.

£45 for a piece of ****.....dear me.

Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
              Strange how the one or two known feminists on these boards haven't chosen to come into this debate...if debate it is....maybe they're just totally embarrassed at the sad antics of their sorry sisters in the friggin' Fawcett Society....not that I give a toss one way or the other.

£45 for a piece of ****.....dear me.

Graham

The saddest bit is that many will pay 45 quid for a T-shirt for whatever reason.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

It looks as though they paid a £30 premium to get the colour that suited them best :

Comment

It's no secret that I am a strong supporter of left-wing ideology but I have to say I am thoroughly fed-up, disgusted and totally p****d off with virtually all politicians of any persuasion with a few notable exceptions.

Left wing or right, the vast majority of them are self-serving, sh*t-spouting, knee-jerk-policy-making bumholes with their noses in the trough with absolutely no idea at all of how the majority of bog-standard citizens like me manage our day-to-day lives.

The T-Shirt in question is an embarrassment to any decent-headed left-winger and it's an absolute scandal that they cost so much when the workers who produced them are paid so little.

Milliband has made a tw*t of himself and has played right into David Cameron's sticky little hands, who by the way, I think is a double or even treble tw*t.

Sorry for the terrible language, which is so unbecoming of a lady of my age, but I do feel better having vented my absolute disgust.

Comment

Julie, that's a marvellous post and I agree with (almost) every word of it! I honestly don't understand what the Fawcett Society imagined they were doing and what they would achieve.

Graham

Comment

Cometh the hour...

[ATTACH]16408[/ATTACH]

Comment

Vent away, Limehouse. If I were to give my really candid opinion of politicians I would run out of expletives.

Comment

Working...
                        X