Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Man Dies After Winning Cockroach-Eating Contest

c.d.

The cockroaches are feeling a bit off colour too.

Comment

With a python as a prize, you would do, wouldn't you?

Comment

Just reinforces my earlier point about some people deserving to die
        Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by ChainzCooper View Post
          Just reinforces my earlier point about some people deserving to die
          Jordan
          Seriously? You really think that?

I'm truly shocked.

Comment

Yes if you engage in stupid activity like eating cockroaches until it kills you then you deserve what you get. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Either that or you're just trying to bait me
            Jordan

Comment

Yes if you engage in stupid activity like eating cockroaches until it kills you then you deserve what you get. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Either that or you're just trying to bait me
              Jordan
              I Jordan, I'm not trying to bait you. I am just wondering why life is so cheap in your world.

Comment

The amusing thing is that Jordan there professes to be a Christian. He is a model of Christian attributes.

The irony is he thinks stupidity is deserving of death, in which case, isn't that somewhat of a suicidal ideation?

Let all Oz be agreed;
                I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                  The amusing thing is that Jordan there professes to be a Christian. He is a model of Christian attributes.

The irony is he thinks stupidity is deserving of death, in which case, isn't that somewhat of a suicidal ideation?

Comment

Not true never stated my religion on this board. Yeah eating cockroaches is a great idea just like going and playing in traffic. Get real
                    Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                      I Jordan, I'm not trying to bait you. I am just wondering why life is so cheap in your world.
                      I'm not the person who decided his or her life was cheap. THEY decided that by choosing to eat cockroaches. Look some people are just worthless. I don't know how else to say it. If someone decides to engage in stupid and/or dangerous activity then they have to suffer the consequences. Again I ask, why is this so hard to understand?
                      Jordan

Comment

Look some people are just worthless. I don't know how else to say it. Jordan
                        That comment makes me feel very sad, Jordan.

Comment

I'm not the person who decided his or her life was cheap. THEY decided that by choosing to eat cockroaches. Look some people are just worthless. I don't know how else to say it. If someone decides to engage in stupid and/or dangerous activity then they have to suffer the consequences. Again I ask, why is this so hard to understand?
                          Jordan

Here's the problem. You are an idiot. That's the problem. How precisely did this person decide their life was cheap in this instance? I actually agree with the basic premise that some people are just worthless. This applies to say pedophiles, murderers, drug addicts, criminals of various sorts. I also agree that if people engage in dangerous activities, they must accept the consequences. This applies to skydiving, bungee jumping, drag racing, and russian roulette.

Where your stupidity arises in equating eating bugs with a dangerous activity indicative of stupidity deserving death. Here's a newsflash for your first-world entitled smug idiocracy. People eat bugs ALL OVER THE WORLD. There is no real inherent danger to this unless of course you happen to be allergic to the bug, which is what most doctors are presuming happened here. And if not knowing you are allergic to something is worthy of death, then everyone who eats peanuts, milk, shellfish, etc and dies from it, by your logic, they are stupid and deserve to die. Nobody knows what they are allergic to until they consume it. Eating cockroaches in and of themselves is not a dangerous act, as proven by the other contestants who suffered no ill effects.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Here's the problem. You are an idiot. That's the problem. How precisely did this person decide their life was cheap in this instance? I actually agree with the basic premise that some people are just worthless. This applies to say pedophiles, murderers, drug addicts, criminals of various sorts. I also agree that if people engage in dangerous activities, they must accept the consequences. This applies to skydiving, bungee jumping, drag racing, and russian roulette.

Where your stupidity arises in equating eating bugs with a dangerous activity indicative of stupidity deserving death. Here's a newsflash for your first-world entitled smug idiocracy. People eat bugs ALL OVER THE WORLD. There is no real inherent danger to this unless of course you happen to be allergic to the bug, which is what most doctors are presuming happened here. And if not knowing you are allergic to something is worthy of death, then everyone who eats peanuts, milk, shellfish, etc and dies from it, by your logic, they are stupid and deserve to die. Nobody knows what they are allergic to until they consume it. Eating cockroaches in and of themselves is not a dangerous act, as proven by the other contestants who suffered no ill effects.
                            If you agree with me then why are you arguing and calling me names? I don't understand why you have this disdain for me I haven't said anything bad to you. I understand people eat bugs as part of their diets. They don't GORGE themselves on massive amounts of cockroaches until they die thats the difference
                            Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                              That comment makes me feel very sad, Jordan.
                              Makes me sad too but thats life. Again, I'm not the architect of how this all works
                              Jordan

Comment

Working...
                              X