Could be the 'real final solution'....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I can see the Sickert signature, but that would only prove that he was in the room at some point. Not that he was a killer, right?
    Hi Amanda that's quite correct. It would only prove he'd been in the room and we would have to presume he was involved. To surmise that Sickert had been there prior to the murders ie rented the room at some point,would be ludicrously far fetched given past attempts to link him with the murders so I suspect the consensus would probably accept him being involved in some capacity
    You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
      Hello all,

In my opinion, the sources from which these images appear would be decisive.

The only way that this "signature" could be credibly considered as an authentic one is a proper, independent examination of what remains of any original photograph or plate image.

Not because I doubt any authenticity from a book, but there are various images on the Internet, supposedly the same as the ones in books, that have either or been enhanced in some way or manipulated in some way.

I am assured by those of such knowledge that the techniques available today are many and varied when it comes to the above.

Just my opinion.

Phil
      Hi Phil
      I agree totally.
      The image in which it's visible is the MJK photo which has the crease coming up from the bottom.
      I've got it in Sugden,Fuller and Fairclough...Fuller's being the clearest by far,seems to depend how they've gone through the print press I suppose, but if Fuller had spotted it, it would have been gold dust for her..
      But yes, the original plate I'm sure will give us a definitive yes or no under laboratory conditions
      You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
        Hi Amanda that's quite correct. It would only prove he'd been in the room and we would have to presume he was involved. To surmise that Sickert had been there prior to the murders ie rented the room at some point,would be ludicrously far fetched given past attempts to link him with the murders so I suspect the consensus would probably accept him being involved in some capacity
        Hi,
        I was thinking more along the lines of Stephen Knight's theory that Sickert knew Mary Kelly from Cleveland St. Maybe visited her as a friend at some point.

Richardnunweek, it doesn't 'mean everything', that's how innocent people get arrested for crimes they didn't commit - by people being presumptuous.

Amanda

Comment

Hi Amanda..
          If any body's name appeared on a wall in Room 13, Millers court, they would have to be on the suspect list...if a well known personality like Walter,appeared, alarm bells would ring, especially if people suspect he wrote at least one Ripper letter.
          How much more would Ripperology need?
          Regards Richard,.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
            Hi..
            If Sickert's signature is in that room , in any form,,we have found our ''Jack''.. it annoys me when people say, just because he may have wrote a letter , or two, it means nothing, or just because he was once in Kelly's room, it means nothing..
            it means everything.
            Regards Richard.
            Richard I don't get the

it annoys me when people say, just because he may have wrote a letter , or two, it means nothing,
            TYhe police and papers received hundreds of letters claiming responsibility, clearly they weren't all from one person, clearly they weren't all Jacky Boy. So how is Sickert, if he wrote any of them, different than any other letter writer.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
              I can see the Sickert signature, but that would only prove that he was in the room at some point. Not that he was a killer, right?
              It doesn't even prove he was in the room, who knows where the crap came from that was used to build that partition, I know where there is a piece of Masonite with a half finished painting of Her Majesty by one of Australia's preeminent artists of his day, it is being used to block a whole in a fence to keep someones dogs in, been there for about 60 years. Of course by now it has probably rotted away
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

i assume this thread is sarcastic but i don't know anymore. If there was anything purposefully drawn on the wall don't you think the detectives would have noticed? I mean i know how utterly incompetent the police are so i guess its possible they wouldn't even look at the wall

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                  i assume this thread is sarcastic but i don't know anymore. If there was anything purposefully drawn on the wall don't you think the detectives would have noticed? I mean i know how utterly incompetent the police are so i guess its possible they wouldn't even look at the wall
                  It seems that about 85% of theories rely on the police being to dumb (or incompetent to be able to find their nose on their face).
                  G U T

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                    I thought the first posts on these images were too. The longer you look at something the more likely you'll see something in a discoloration or odd shadowing. Just how we all process some intakes. No shame in your pareidolia.
                    Honestly, I don't think a high rez clean up of the Miller Court picture, from as close to the original a copy as can be done, is a bad idea. There might be something there that's been overlooked in the picture. Don't think the police were incompetent (well, no more incompetent than they usually are anyway), so maybe even something they knew about. It would at least give something new to argue over... Possibly.
                    I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      It seems that about 85% of theories rely on the police being to dumb (or incompetent to be able to find their nose on their face).
                      Do you get COPS down there? If you watch the show enough you'll see how cops are worse than the criminals they arrest...they have no interest in "justice" it's all about the quantity of charges they can pin on whoever is unlucky enough. I wouldn't trust a cop to find my nose on my face, let alone solve a murder

Comment

Hi Gut.
                        Walter Sickert has been quoted, to have been a major suspect in this case, his paintings, were alleged to have given clues , rather like a signature in Room 13..don't you think?
                        He possibly wrote at least one letter, he acted strangely.
                        This is not a Mr Brown, or Mrs Smith , we are talking about.
                        I ask a question?
                        If the name Druitt, could be seen on a wall in the room, or Kozminski, would you also find it irrelevant?
                        Regards Richard.

Comment

Why would a serial killer be stupid enough to leave his signature at a crime scene?

Comment

I could see the "pictures" that Packer's was speaking of, but that "signature" looks nothing like SICKERT to me.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                              Hi Gut.
                              Walter Sickert has been quoted, to have been a major suspect in this case, his paintings, were alleged to have given clues , rather like a signature in Room 13..don't you think?
                              He possibly wrote at least one letter, he acted strangely.
                              This is not a Mr Brown, or Mrs Smith , we are talking about.
                              I ask a question?
                              If the name Druitt, could be seen on a wall in the room, or Kozminski, would you also find it irrelevant?
                              Regards Richard.
                              Yep.

Come on let's get a little real, no killer is going to sign his name on the wall of the room he has mutilated someone in.

AND how stupid o you think the polic were, yes they didn't have modern CSI at their disposal, but if someone had signed their name in the wall, they may have had just a tiny bit of interest in said person.
                              G U T

Comment

Is your real name Patricia Cornwell? Seriously I don't see anything but scribble

Comment

Working...
                                X