escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
    Does he have a cousin named Geoffrey who lives in your toy chest, too?
    I'm more of an Elephant than a giraffe.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• He's very friendly with Steven
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Hope your well Steady.

She knows about lion supporting Yanks, in fact just a day or two ago she said "When we are in Melbourne we'll have to try and get your friend a Lions jumper".
        Awww, now that is sweet of her...and if you think you are an elephant... I am a Wooly mammoth ....when will you be in Melbourne? I have been meaning to ask.. .what is your favorite city there... I do so want to make a trip there one day and would be interested in what cities folks think I should try to see....

and thank you, health wise I am good....all tests were golden!! however I ran into an old female friend the other day...(who I haven’t seen in about 15 years).. and she said " wow you look great, but look at all that gray in your beautiful reddish/brown curly locks"....I haven’t been able to stop looking at my hair in the mirror ever since....I guess at least I still have my hair right.....but I realize it is starting to look like your powdered wig!!!

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
          Does he have a cousin named Geoffrey who lives in your toy chest, too?
          I won't even try to answer the "Jeffery/Geoffrey" issue. In the U.S. the toy store chain, "Toys-'R-Us", use a giraffe named "Jeffrey/"Geoffrey". Aside from that ....

I hope that this is not an attempt to make your servant into the head of the escape committee. If you do, I doubt if I can ever lead you out of the massive hole we all are in.

Jeff (as in "Jeffrey" not "Jeffery").

Comment

• But who gets to milk the cow
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• G'day Steadmund

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
              Awww, now that is sweet of her...and if you think you are an elephant... I am a Wooly mammoth ....when will you be in Melbourne?
              We will be there mid November, [we leave Sydney in October] but get to Melbourne a bit as our son lives in Victoria. We are only there for a day this time, as we are on a cruise. Probably a topic for favorite movie thread but sonny says we are meeting to go se the New James Bond, when he was at home we went to opening showing each new movie and a few times I even flew to Adelaide to se it.

I have been meaning to ask.. .what is your favorite city there... I do so want to make a trip there one day and would be interested in what cities folks think I should try to see....
              This is a bit of a toughy. Hobart would be my personal favorite, but t depends how much time you have and what youw ant to see or do. For most visitors probably Sydney, t is a good base if you only have a week or two. But you really can't see Australia in that little time unfortunately most visitors only get to see the cities, maybe the Great Barrier Reef or The Rock.

and thank you, health wise I am good....all tests were golden!! however I ran into an old female friend the other day...(who I haven’t seen in about 15 years).. and she said " wow you look great, but look at all that gray in your beautiful reddish/brown curly locks"....I haven’t been able to stop looking at my hair in the mirror ever since....I guess at least I still have my hair right.....but I realize it is starting to look like your powdered wig!!!
              I take after mum [she is 80] not a grey hair on my head. Now there's not as much hair as there once was and the beard is full of it, but none on the head.

Steadmund Brand
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I ended up telling HER it's where the cool kids go to play while the nerds worry about DNA and stuff.
                G U T

Comment

• Get cracking chaps!

Right o' chaps, time to get cracking!

I've been busy obtaining blueprints for the vaults of the Swiss Bank, so we need to get ourselves in place by 06:00 tomorrow (Double check your watches chaps, we're meeting at GMT, don't want any of you turning up 8 hours late!).

Gut, have you got the dynamite? You'd better bring some extra just in case.

Rosemary, you're in charge of the getaway car.

PCDunn, you're task is to dress as a German officer to distract the enemy

Steadmund, please bring supplies, chocolate and tea if you don't mind

Jeff, you will be in charge of telecommunications (walkie talkies)

Pinkmoon, you're the inside man, so you know what you need to do....

Let's get busy chaps, we have some gold bullion to acquire!
                  General A

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post

I've been busy obtaining blueprints for the vaults of the Swiss Bank, so we need to get ourselves in place by 06:00 tomorrow (Double check your watches chaps, we're meeting at GMT, don't want any of you turning up 8 hours late!).

General A
                    No dynamite, what if I eat extra baked beans that week.

That can be explosive.
                    G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      No dynamite, what if I eat extra baked beans that week.

That can be explosive.
                      Good improvisation Gut.

Times are hard, do what you need to do

General A

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post

General A
                        It's all a bit tame we need a bit sorry a lot of violence on this one I'm sure with steadmund been American he might have a slight chance of getting his hands on a few hundred firearms .Simple plan we shoot our way in and shoot our way out of course it goes without saying that due to my bad leg I wont be doing any of the risky stuff but I will be thinking of you from the comfort of my armchair solidarity brothers and remember don't let anyone take you alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          It's all a bit tame we need a bit sorry a lot of violence on this one I'm sure with steadmund been American he might have a slight chance of getting his hands on a few hundred firearms .Simple plan we shoot our way in and shoot our way out of course it goes without saying that due to my bad leg I wont be doing any of the risky stuff but I will be thinking of you from the comfort of my armchair solidarity brothers and remember don't let anyone take you alive.
                          Young man you're heading for a dishonourable discharge!

You will station yourself at the clerk's desk inside the bank ( using a chair to sit on if you really insist) and await orders.
                          By the way, if you hadn't been teasing the dragon with your scary white flesh, she wouldn't have taken a chunk out of your leg!
                          Dismissed.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Amanda;347235]Young man you're heading for a dishonourable discharge!

You will station yourself at the clerk's desk inside the bank ( using a chair to sit on if you really insist) and await orders.
                            By the way, if you hadn't been teasing the dragon with your scary white flesh, she wouldn't have taken a chunk out of your leg!
                            Dismissed. [/QUO
                            We can't have an American involved and not shoot someone it's just not the done thing

Comment

• Americans

[QUOTE=pinkmoon;347236]
                              Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                              Young man you're heading for a dishonourable discharge!

Dismissed. [/QUO
                              We can't have an American involved and not shoot someone it's just not the done thing
                              Amen...I have many. But being Spanish, I'm more of a knife person. Particularly Japanese chef knives. but if y'all knew how badly I drive, no one would ask me to drive the get-away car. Can't I just do voodoo spells instead?
                              From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                              "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rosemary;347301]
                                Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post

Amen...I have many. But being Spanish, I'm more of a knife person. Particularly Japanese chef knives. but if y'all knew how badly I drive, no one would ask me to drive the get-away car. Can't I just do voodoo spells instead?
                                Can you do a voodoo not get blown up spell since I'm in charge of dynamite, and that sounds dangerous to a delicate little pettle like moi.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X