No announcement yet.

Hutchinson's sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feelings of the ripper is of someone who was able to commit murder in a pretty horrible way but in a very controlled manner. It doesn't appear to be totally frenzied and is in parts quite deliberate and organised. He exercises absolute control over the women he kills from the time they feel safe with him through the killing to the removal of body parts.

I think that as long as the ripper feels in control that he would be patient. I think he knows that even after Kelly, prostitutes will still be available to him. The choice of where and when might allow this man to be patient, particularly if by conversing with the police he feels as though he is controlling them too. The times between killings increases with the violence, so i think that the ripper is capable of patience in order to satisfy his need for a more viscious kill in the future.

I would have to confess that i cannot think of what constitutes a more vicious kill than Kelly He seems to have mastered control - he does not appear to torture whilst they are alive, prefers killing and getting to the insides, even kelly where he has more options. Unless 'you'd say anything but your prayers' extends to making the woman sing to save her life which i guess could be torture.

Comment

Working...
    X