Jack The Ripper and Venus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack The Ripper and Venus

Here is a letter I sent to David Icke about the link between The Ripper and the godess/planet Venus.

Originally posted by albie View Post
    Here is a letter I sent to David Icke about the link between The Ripper and the godess/planet Venus.

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index..../#post-1679126
    some have put forward that the ripper, also being the torso killer, was inspired by the Venus anatomical display at the museum that closed the exhibit in 1873, right before the first torso murder.
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

There is also the old expression "a night with Venus a lifetime with Mercury."

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        some have put forward that the ripper, also being the torso killer
        Hold on a minute!
        Last edited by Sam Flynn; 09-17-2018, 07:50 AM.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index..../#post-1679126
          Can't see what your argument is.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

The ripper killings were a spell cast in honour of Venus.

The article demonstrates that much of the killings aspects were related to Venus. Kidneys/wombs are sacred to Venus for instance. As would the heart.

As I wrote the first version of the article on the David Icke forum the Manchester arena bombings went down which is packed with Venus symbols.

We can also tie in the mystery of Renne Le Chateau.

Comment

The article demonstrates that much of the killings aspects were related to Venus. Kidneys/wombs are sacred to Venus for instance. As would the heart.

As I wrote the first version of the article on the David Icke forum the Manchester arena bombings went down which is packed with Venus symbols.

What a load of bull

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                What a load of bull
                And did you read all the evidence I provided?

No? Shame on you. The ripper murders were a spell designed to make people love serial killers. Since JTR serial killing has increased, in my opinion. There are now 50 serial killers working in America. One for each state.

Comment

And did you read all the evidence I provided?

No? Shame on you. The ripper murders were a spell designed to make people love serial killers. Since JTR serial killing has increased, in my opinion. There are now 50 serial killers working in America. One for each state.
                  It's still bull. Spells etc a load of ****.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more John

Is it a coincidence that a few months after the ripper ritual Adolph Hitler was born?
                    No, it’s an irrelevant fact. History is full of facts. Some are relevant, some aren’t. The one above isn’t.

The Curse Of The Conspiracy Theory strikes yet again. Have you ever heard such unmitigated drivel?
                    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 09-28-2018, 10:51 AM.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Since JTR serial killing has increased, in my opinion.
                      It's difficult to get a factual handle on this, since not every murder in history was reported, serial or otherwise. That aside, you might like to get Peter Vronsky's recently-published book Sons of Cain: A History of Serial Killers from the Stone Age to the Present, published by the Berkeley Press/Penguin, August 2018.

I'd recommend that book to anyone else who reads these boards, by the way. Fascinating stuff.
                      Last edited by Sam Flynn; 09-28-2018, 11:12 AM.
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

I’m sorry but no they weren’t. Fanciful nonsense.

No it doesn’t.

David Icke, an utter loony. The Manchester bombings were nothing to do with bloody Venus

Of course we can. And probably the assassination of JFK, Roswell and Bigfoot swimming around in Loch Ness.
                        The eternal problem with conspiracy theories is, to quote the bible, ‘seek and ye shall find.’

If you look hard enough, and people spend ridiculous amounts of time doing this, you will find connections, coincidences and a fair proportion of unexplained stuff. Tie them together and tell one person, who then tells another and pretty soon someone is writing a book and signing autographs at conventions.

Regularly ask yourself a question - “ok, does this sound silly?” If the answer is “well...yes a bit.” Then it almost certainly is. Don’t get stuck down the conspiracy theorist rabbit-hole. I had a friend who got into it once and ended up needing therapy.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I sense skepticism.
                          - Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                            I sense skepticism.
                            No I'm just playing Devils advocate.

Comment

Most of these honor/sacrifice killings happen on a full moon, which if you know your JTR stuff, there were no full moons at the time of any of the murders. And if there were, I'm certain that the killer would have been caught due to noise from ranting some crazy non-sense to the "gods".

Comment

Working...
                              X