Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move to Murder: Who Killed Julia Wallace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moste View Post
    Further to above ,if it was as Herlock states, and Wallace murdered his wife two hours previously, could he have known that by leaving the gas fire on ,the body would have just stayed warm enough to affect the pathologists findings.
    Except the gas-fire was off.

You'd do better to follow the evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by RodCrosby View Post
      Except the gas-fire was off.

You'd do better to follow the evidence.
      Just testing that your actually reading all the posts , and not just staying on this thread to try and bash Herlock Sholmes at every opportunity!

Comment

• Originally posted by RodCrosby View Post
        Disinformation and Misrepresentation

From the Radio City broadcast, from award-winning journalists:-
        "Any guilt that Parry felt would have been tinged with fear - the fear that Parkes may tell his story to the Police. John Parkes, realising this, began to fear for his own safety. These fears grew some time later when Parry re-appeared at the garage. This time he was not alone.
        John Parkes: 'After the murder, and his opening his mouth to me, he suddenly came round with another chap. Then Mr. Atkinson and the sons said to me: 'You come down the back entry of a night, don't you, to work, in the dark? ... Well you don't come down any more in the dark!'"

All your false assertions were taken down on the other thread.

You won't have any better luck by repeating them on this one....
        And the broken record returns.

Rodders old chap - do me a favour - point out to me where Parkes explicitly said that he’d been threatened by Parry and his mate. I think we’d all be awfully grateful.

In addition, it’s very noticeable that, par for the course, you avoid my two points. I’ll speak up....

1) WHY DIDNT PARRY TELL PARKES TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT WHEN HE ‘CONFESSED?”

2) WHY DID HE THEN WAIT THREE DAYS BEFORE PAYING A VISIT TO THE GARAGE, BY WHICH TIME PARKES COULD HAVE BLABBED TO HALF OF LIVERPOOL?

Try and keep it within the realms of reason for a change.
        Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 12-06-2018, 10:53 AM.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Just testing that your actually reading all the posts , and not just staying on this thread to try and bash Herlock Sholmes at every opportunity!
          It’s just what he has to do when defending a fantasy Moste. There’s only so much twisting, bending and excuse making that can be done to try and shoehorn Parry and the Invisible Man into the frame to try and exonerate St William.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            And the broken record returns.

Rodders old chap - do me a favour - point out to me where Parkes explicitly said that he’d been threatened by Parry and his mate. I think we’d all be awfully grateful.

In addition, it’s very noticeable that, par for the course, you avoid my two points. I’ll speak up....

1) WHY DIDNT PARRY TELL PARKES TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT WHEN HE ‘CONFESSED?”

2) WHY DID HE THEN WAIT THREE DAYS BEFORE PAYING A VISIT TO THE GARAGE, BY WHICH TIME PARKES COULD HAVE BLABBED TO HALF OF LIVERPOOL?

Try and keep it within the realms of reason for a change.
            Wait....don’t tell me......let me guess......he panicked?

Well it’s the excuse you usually use for illogical, nonsensical behaviour.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

nice save! lol

(you must be a teacher hehehe)
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• No response from Rod I see.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Abby quote. it explains a lot of the other evidence as well-the spilt coins, missing poker, broken cabinet door.

These happenings smell I think of ‘something staged’. If we consider the pathologists findings (though I do believe his efforts with regards to the ‘time of death’ were unacceptable ) Mr.John Edward Whitley Macfall ,concluded that the weapon used to dispatch Mrs. Wallace was large , heavy, and the contact end being of a wide surface .This wouldn’t be a poker .

Comment

• MacFall was shown an iron bar in Court, supposed to be similar to the one missing.
                    MACFALL: Yes, just such a weapon. If a blow was made with this, it would produce the appearances I found, or such a weapon would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      No response from Rod I see.
                      All your tedious, wrong-headed, infantile points have been answered repeatedly already.

I only engage with people who want to discuss the real case, and who don't try to manipulate the facts, to suit their pet, obsessive prejudices.

That's why my breakthrough theory was accepted, published and endorsed.

It is an exemplar of abductive reasoning.
                      Last edited by RodCrosby; 12-06-2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Abby quote. it explains a lot of the other evidence as well-the spilt coins, missing poker, broken cabinet door.

These happenings smell I think of ‘something staged’. If we consider the pathologists findings (though I do believe his efforts with regards to the ‘time of death’ were unacceptable ) Mr.John Edward Whitley Macfall ,concluded that the weapon used to dispatch Mrs. Wallace was large , heavy, and the contact end being of a wide surface .This wouldn’t be a poker .
                          Hi moste
                          Perhaps. I guess i should have said missing murder weapon because i beleive an iron bar was also missing, so either or.

Anyway if it is the parry/accomplice theory being correct, i think these things may point to a plan that went wrong. As in once in the house the plan was to control julia by force when the robbery was taking place. She wouldnt go along and or fought back tried to run away etc. and so was beaten to death.

There would then have been a sense of panic after then by the perpetrator which would explain spilt coins, broken cabinet door and the murder weapin being accidently taken away.
                          Last edited by Abby Normal; 12-06-2018, 03:49 PM.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Just had a thought.

Wallace asked the johnstons if they heard anything. Genuine concern or trying to see if they heard him beating her to death before he left?

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                              Just had a thought.

Wallace asked the johnstons if they heard anything. Genuine concern or trying to see if they heard him beating her to death before he left?
                              It's always good to think, Abby. I encourage it!

But it would surely be a bit late for Wallace to be asking that question, if guilty?

Anyhow, since you have a genuine interest in the case, if you haven't seen the murder room...

Bear in mind the Police had disturbed the scene by the time the photographer had arrived.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• And...

some items had been moved between the taking of the two photographs.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X