• Show
Clear All

• The Murders and Mystery of Jack the Ripper

BOOM! Productions presents
    The Murders and Mystery of Jack the Ripper

28th/29th October 2015
    The Crochan, Ffwrnes Llanelli, South Wales
    Tickets £10 https://ffwrnes.ticketsolve.com/show...w_id=873540773

Join BOOM! Productions as they take you back to Victorian London to uncover the crimes of the notorious Jack the Ripper. Featuring Ripperologist Jon Lee Rees and a cast of local talent, hear about the crimes that shocked the nation and have inspired mystery and intrigue for over 125 years. Who was Jack the Ripper, what did he do and why was he never caught? And why does his name still conjure up powerful images of a shadowy figure in a top hat stalking fog covered gaslit streets? Help us try and uncover the truth behind Jack the Ripper and separate the facts from the myths and conspiracies as we explore the investigation and the suspects from the time.

Well, if there was a "New" before the South Wales I might go!
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Sorry, just the plain old one I'm afraid!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjon View Post
        Sorry, just the plain old one I'm afraid!
        Bit far
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Sounds very interesting. I hope if someone attends, that they will write it up for the Ripperologist magazine. I enjoyed the report on the last conference in the most recent journal.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Working...
          X