• Show
Clear All

Hi Packers Stem,

Wow! That's now as clear as day.

Picasso was in his Blue Tits period.

Get over yourself.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
      Hi Packers Stem,

Get over yourself.

Regards,

Simon
      I can't help that it's there when zoomed, don't shoot the messenger Simon, have a look for yourself.Get the original to a lab, maybe I'll be proved wrong.
      Someone will have it examined one day I'm sure,if.....it still exists
      You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Hi Packers Stem,

Get over yourself.

Regards,

Simon
        So this stunning new evidence won't be featured in your latest book?

Comment

Hi Spyglass,

I'm not sure that I'm baking a scone book.

Mr. Robinson affords me nights of restful, untroubled sleep.

Regards,

Simon
          Hi Simon,
          Ha! It was supposed to say " second " how did scone get in there ?

Regards

Comment

Hi Spyglass,

Dunno, but it was very tasty.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
              Hi Simon,
              Ha! It was supposed to say " second " how did scone get in there ?

Regards
              Ahh,where we be without autocorrect spyglass

Comment

Hi Dane_F,

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since I wrote my Enigmas of Millers Court article in December 2005.

Almost ten years on I can tell you two things—

MJK3 is not the obverse of MJK1.

MJK3 was not taken in Room 13 on 9th November 1888.

This and other matters will be discussed in the second edition of "Deconstructing Jack: The Secret History of the Whitechapel Murders."

Regards,

Simon
                Yes. Reading through the other thread I noticed your opinion changed. I'm currently reading through your book now on Kindle. Good stuff. Unfortunate this won't be covered until an updated edition. Your sheer confidence in stating it is fake, as I said in the other thread, almost singlehandedly won me over.

Unfortunately with nothing more to go on than basically "Im telling you it's fake" Mr Evans made a stronger argument for its validity. Do not take this as any slight against you however, I'm fully open to nearly any possibilities as far as this case goes. I look forward to hearing about the evidence you present in your updated edition.

With nothing but the upmost respect,
                Dane

Comment

Hi Dane_F,

Thank you.

Mr. Evans made a case for Tumblety being out of jail on 9th November, but we won't go there.

I wish I could tell you right now what I've got, but that would make a second edition of my book pointless.

Anyway, thank you for your respect. It is much appreciated.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

It's a hand mirror, partly covered by the entrails.

Comment

Purkis:

"It's a hand mirror, partly covered by the entrails."

Magnificent sentences like that are the reason I got interested in Ripperology

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                        It would prove the unreliability of the official records and the need to take them with an extremely large pinch of salt for failing to mention a potential murder weapon
                        Certainly looks like some sort of bladed weapon to me, and as for the taking everything with a pinch or three dozen of salt I do that anyway due to the decidedly annoying lack of physical evidence.

However this does present an interesting question why did the members of the official detective force who were at Kelly's crime scene not take it into evidence, assuming of course it is actually a knife?

Surely they should have and would have been reprimanded for not having done so. If it were a knife we have found the most vital piece of evidence at this scene and some stupid policeman has left it behind. To an 1800s police officer was the single most important bit of evidence at scene, so if it is a knife I do not see the logic in leaving it behind.

Regards
                        Mr Holmes

P.S It's good to be back

Comment

Hi Dane_F,

Thank you.

Mr. Evans made a case for Tumblety being out of jail on 9th November, but we won't go there.

I wish I could tell you right now what I've got, but that would make a second edition of my book pointless.

Anyway, thank you for your respect. It is much appreciated.

Regards,

Simon
                          I'm sure you'd agree people are allowed to change their mind on things as new evidence presents itself.

I also understand needing to hold your findings for the book.

I wish you the best Mr. Wood. I find your theories fascinating and enjoyable to read. Things are so serious around here that when a book comes along (like yours and Tom's) and has such a unique take I can't help but appreciate it, even if everything doesn't line up 100% with my own take.

- Dane

Comment

Yeah, impossible to see a knife from the regular photo and of course it was never mentioned as being found, but when we bring the image closer with the same poor resolution, inanity kicks in for some reason. I thought it was a group of ants forming an oblong shape before they were going to break out into showtunes and dance numbers.

Mike
                            huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                              Yeah, impossible to see a knife from the regular photo and of course it was never mentioned as being found, but when we bring the image closer with the same poor resolution, inanity kicks in for some reason. I thought it was a group of ants forming an oblong shape before they were going to break out into showtunes and dance numbers.

Mike
                              You're right Mike,you shouldn't zoom on everything .
                              It's all down to pixels.When 42" televisions were first introduced manufacturers recommended a viewing distance of 17' to avoid seeing to much pixelation and 'blocking'
                              The emergence of HD has improved things considerably.
                              Find a comfortable viewing distance and you may see what others see
                              Alternatively sit 6 inches from your tv with a magnifying glass and you'll see that there's nothing there but dots

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                                You're right Mike,you shouldn't zoom on everything .
                                It's all down to pixels.When 42" televisions were first introduced manufacturers recommended a viewing distance of 17' to avoid seeing to much pixelation and 'blocking'
                                The emergence of HD has improved things considerably.
                                Find a comfortable viewing distance and you may see what others see
                                Alternatively sit 6 inches from your tv with a magnifying glass and you'll see that there's nothing there but dots
                                I don't have a TV. Thankfully, all these old photos can create whatever the viewer wants them to without logic ever coming into play.

Mike
                                huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X