"Down On Whores"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert View Post
    Hi Bridewell, Thanks for the welcome - despite the arguments against this kidney being Kate's and it being the result of a medical student's prank etc., I still think this could be the real thing, and if it is then the letter cannot be a hoax. On the other hand, why send it to Lusk and not the police? I'm easily confused!!
    Regards
    Albert
    He's already figured out the police beats I'm betting. Hence the close calls that he avoided.

But Lusk was adding pressure that wasn't as regulated. A lot of volunteers on the streets. A lot of publicity the police weren't putting out.

If he DID write the letter, I would think it would be for intimidation. Rather a "and this is what will happen to you if you persist" kind of threat.

Comment

As for the kidney vs the uterus... well, if he DID eat them.. perhaps the uterus tasted yucky and so he decided to try a kidney.

Comment

Reward

Originally posted by Albert View Post
        Hi Bridewell, Thanks for the welcome - despite the arguments against this kidney being Kate's and it being the result of a medical student's prank etc., I still think this could be the real thing, and if it is then the letter cannot be a hoax. On the other hand, why send it to Lusk and not the police? I'm easily confused!!
        Regards
        Albert
        Hi Albert,

george Lusk was certainly pushing the authorities hard for a reward to be offered around this time, but I'm not sure to what extent that information was in the public domain.

Regards, Bridewell.
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Working...
        X