RIP Leonard Trevallion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Leonard Trevallion

Just wanted to post that I learned today that this legendary police officer has died at the age of 104. Leonard worked on both the Evans and Christie cases, and had strong opinions on them.

He was interviewed on the Black Museum ITV documentary in 1988 about the case, and by the Imperial War Museum, in a massive interview about his life's work, which is available to listen to on their online archive.

RIP to a good copper.

Simon

My book, available here

Originally posted by Writerboy View Post
    Just wanted to post that I learned today that this legendary police officer has died at the age of 104. Leonard worked on both the Evans and Christie cases, and had strong opinions on them.

He was interviewed on the Black Museum ITV documentary in 1988 about the case, and by the Imperial War Museum, in a massive interview about his life's work, which is available to listen to on their online archive.

RIP to a good copper.

Simon

My book, available here
    Age 102 according to this news story about Leonard Trevallion as both Met detective and a World War II hero Blenheim bomber pilot --

THE LAST surviving Blenheim bomber pilot of the Second World War has died at the age of 102, it was announced today. Leonard Trevallion was a pilot with the RAF’s 13 Squadron, flying the famo…

As related in the story, Mr Trevallion "told his life story in his biography, Policeman, Pilot and a Guardian Angel, which was published in 2008."

Leonard Trevallion, last surviving Blenheim bomber pilot, died in late December 2016
    Last edited by ChrisGeorge; 01-03-2017, 08:01 PM.
    Christopher T. George
    Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
    just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
    For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
    RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Working...
    X