World Reacts to Trump's "****hole Countries" Remark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post
    True. Where would civilisation be if we started investigating allegations of attempted child-rape, ey?

Still, there are always other Trump-world events from last week to discuss, such as

- laughed out of town at the UN GA
    = It was the Germans laughing....not a race famous for their sense of humour.

- Another car-crash presser where he falsely claimed:
    * That he was accused of assaulting only 4 or 5 women (fact-check: it is around 15)
    = Meh....I believe the men.

* That these women were paid to claim the assault (fact-check: Hannity (lol) had a segment where one of the women had a gofundme-page AFTER she had come forward)
    = I've no idea what you are on about.

* That other countries had come to him and claimed that no one had ever asked them to pay their "fair share" for the running of the UN before, so they didn't know they should (impossible to fact-check but hilariously funny)
    = Agreed, it was brilliantly funny...the guy is a comic genius.

* That he saved millions of lives by asking Russia and Turkey to stand down from "bombing" Idlib province.
    = Less bombing is usually a good thing, yes?

- That he is "in love" with another man, a stalinist murderous dictator to be frank.
    = Awwww c'mon that was sweet...a true bromance.

- That China is meddling in the US elections by putting ads into US paper that clearly state "Paid for by China" or similar.
    = China did meddle, all countries are in each others Sh*t.

- talks about a "lingering stench" in US law-enforcement because...., well we all know why.
    = Yep still quite a bit of the swamp to drain.

- fast forward to this week, suggesting that a woman reporter never thinks
    = Reporters often never think, I'm sure by the law of averages some of them will self-identify as female.

- erm, I could go on, but I have to go back to work....
    = Good, Work hard, make cash, be happy just like Trump wants.

MAGA!
    Last edited by DirectorDave; 10-02-2018, 11:21 AM.
    My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
      - laughed out of town at the UN GA
      = It was the Germans laughing....not a race famous for their sense of humour.
      It was the audience in general. And what do you expect, after such a ridiculously self-aggrandising statement?

- Another car-crash presser where he falsely claimed:
      * That he was accused of assaulting only 4 or 5 women (fact-check: it is around 15)
      = Meh....I believe the men.
      Trump said he had been falsely accused by four or five women in the past. He insisted he had never even met any of them - and less than a minute later he said he had known them a long time ago. Knowing that Trump is already inclined to lie through his teeth, and that his own lawyer attempted to defend him saying "it is legally impossible to rape one's wife" instead of saying "he didn't do it", I am disinclined to believe Trump.

*That he saved millions of lives by asking Russia and Turkey to stand down from "bombing" Idlib province.
      = Less bombing is usually a good thing, yes?
      Not really Trump's policy, though, is it? He's spoiling for a fight with Iran and Palestine.

- That China is meddling in the US elections by putting ads into US paper that clearly state "Paid for by China" or similar.
      = China did meddle, all countries are in each others Sh*t.
      Evidence, please. Sure, all countries "are in each other's ****", but that was a very specific charge to make. And if China did meddle, did they meddle half as much as Russia? Even Trump admits that Russia meddled, but that it "didn't make a difference", and doesn't seem to mind at all. But this vapid accusation of Chinese meddling, that's something worth taking seriously?

- talks about a "lingering stench" in US law-enforcement because...., well we all know why.
      = Yep still quite a bit of the swamp to drain.
      The swamp has only gotten bigger and deeper since Trump entered office. Don't even try to suggest otherwise.

- fast forward to this week, suggesting that a woman reporter never thinks
      = Reporters often never think, I'm sure by the law of averages some of them will self-identify as female.
      Untrue, and irrelevant even if it was. He made a petty personal attack, extremely unbecoming for anyone who holds any sort of office, but sadly something we have come to expect from the current POTUS. I don't see why you try to defend him. Why do you condone childish and malicious behaviour in adults?
      Last edited by Karl; 10-02-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Karl, once again on here I feel the need to point out it is a waste of time trying to convince me Trump is a dick....I know he's a dick...we've known that for ages in Scotland.

He's a pretty good president though eh?

Dave.

Comment

Karl, once again on here I feel the need to point out it is a waste of time trying to convince me Trump is a dick....I know he's a dick...we've known that for ages in Scotland.

He's a damn good President! And yeah, Trump's a dick. The UN supporters who think it's acceptable manners to behave disrespectfully during someone's speech are also dicks. The difference is, Trump solves problems. The UN? Not so much.

And, to return to the original topic of the thread, the First Lady went to Ghana today. Her main photo op? An American-funded effort to keep Ghanian babies from starving.
          - Ginger

Comment

Karl, once again on here I feel the need to point out it is a waste of time trying to convince me Trump is a dick....I know he's a dick...we've known that for ages in Scotland.

In what way? In being the first president to threaten to destabilise Europe, not just with punitive taxes (which were always disastrous when attempted in the past, and look to be equally disastrous now - and all because he doesn't seem to understand how things work), but actually threatening his own allies, signalling to Russia and China that NATO may dissolve? This is a guy who claimed credit for a reduction of the national debt within the first couple of weeks of entering office, before he had signed a single legislation. And you guys lapped it up. "Yaaay, it's Trump, bringing manna from heaven!" The man is a liar, through and through, and we knew this years before he stood for election. Given the fact that he lies with disconcerting regularity - and that is a fact - why do you trust him when he takes credit for good things happening? Wouldn't you be more skeptical?

And here's something else: a leader who is a dick is by definition a terrible leader. Because dicks will never gain respect, much less trust, except from their own followers. And without respect and trust from other nations, how can he hope to secure the good deals he is bragging that he will secure? He is trying to strong-arm his will through, as he is accustomed to in his private ventures. This will cause destruction, just as it did in his private ventures.
            Last edited by Karl; 10-03-2018, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• He's living rent free in your head eh Karl?

Dave.

Comment

He's living rent free in your head eh Karl?
                Why should that be the case for the leader of a Western democracy? I can understand preachy, desert-dwelling terrorists haunting peoples' thoughts, but not the President of the USA.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  Why should that be the case for the leader of a Western democracy? I can understand preachy, desert-dwelling terrorists haunting peoples' thoughts, but not the President of the USA.
                  Well when I was suffering from Trump derangement syndrome, my unbounded hate was overpowering when you let go of the hate the mind becomes rational once more.

Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                    He's a damn good President! And yeah, Trump's a dick. The UN supporters who think it's acceptable manners to behave disrespectfully during someone's speech are also dicks. The difference is, Trump solves problems. The UN? Not so much.

And, to return to the original topic of the thread, the First Lady went to Ghana today. Her main photo op? An American-funded effort to keep Ghanian babies from starving.
                    Not many manners being shown by President Dick when he was mocking a disabled journalist on camera eh?

Very credible of the First Lady to draw attention to starving babies in Ghana. It needed doing. Now, could she please encourage Trump to stop backing Saudi Arabia's bombing and blockading of The Yemen where there are also millions of starving babies and children? That goes for out government (in the UK) too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                      Not many manners being shown by President Dick when he was mocking a disabled journalist on camera eh?
                      Do you believe in inclusion?

Why should journalists who happen to have a disability not be mocked?

Trump uses similar mannerisms when mocking others, he mocked Kovaleski he did not mimic him....if you'd seen any of Kovaleski’s interviews you would know that.

Dave.

Comment

Do you believe in inclusion?

Trump uses similar mannerisms when mocking others, he mocked Kovaleski he did not mimic him....if you'd seen any of Kovaleski’s interviews you would know that.
                        Trump mocked the disability and the way it manifests itself in the journalist concerned. How on earth can that be considered 'inclusion?'

In any case, my comment was in response to Giner's post. I have said before, I don't want to engage with you.

Comment

But he wasn't mocking a journalist who "happened to be" disabled, his disability was precisely the target of his mocking.

I have explained that to my 7 year-old daughter, and she completely understood.

Comment

• Have any of you read FEAR by Woodward?

In it, he claims that Trump often goes through all his Tweets and ranks them according to popularity. He basically discovered that he gets the most views when he says the most controversial stuff. I think his #1 Tweet is the one where he described a Fox News host as having a bloody face after plastic surgery. So it appears that Trump won't stop saying the most controversial things he can because they get him the most ratings.

Trump never expected to win. That is why they were in the middle of preparing for Trump TV, a new channel, following the election. They expected him to be the next huge TV personality, not the President. However, I think Trump has his mind engaged on what will look good on Trump TV after he is gone from the White House. So it doesn't matter if his controversial bills pass or not. He just wants them repeated on that TV channel for decades to come. Like Scientologists worshipping Ron Hubbard.

I recommend the Netflix documentary 'Get me Roger Stone'. Stone basically came up with the idea of dirty political ads before Nixon and even worked with Nixon. He developed a philosophy which goes something like... it is better to be infamous than not famous at all.
                            Stone also uses words like 'Loser' and even talks like Trump. That is because he helped train Trump to be a Presidential candidate even back in the 80s. Watch it. Worth it.
                            Last edited by Batman; 10-05-2018, 09:24 AM.
                            Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                              But he wasn't mocking a journalist who "happened to be" disabled, his disability was precisely the target of his mocking.

I have explained that to my 7 year-old daughter, and she completely understood.
                              No it wasn't...he was not mimicking him.

Anyway back to the home brew, the Kavanaugh Ale is strong full bodied and clear....The Democrat Ale is weak, cloudy and very, very bitter.

Watching these crazy regressives destroy themselves is great.....BOOF!
                              Last edited by DirectorDave; 10-06-2018, 07:36 PM.

Dave.

Comment

No it wasn't...he was not mimicking him
                                Oh yes he was.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                                X