distances between kills.odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by albie View Post
    While laying down my evidence on this forum I happened to watch a DVD called THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON. JACK WHITTER is a presidential aide who gets bitten by a wolf and becomes a werewolf and goes around killing people in Washington. He realises that each kill site forms a pattern. A pentagram (symbol of Venus). He shows this map to his bosses. In the next scene we see a digital clock at 16:21. It instantly clicks to 16:22. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V for Venus(and more). We then see a close up a painting. They close up on a woman holding a red five petalled flower, possibly a rose. Symbol of venus. So we have a Jack killing in a place that starts with W his name is very much like the word WHITE. And we have a scene in which three symbols of Venus are shown in a row.
    Alas, "The Werewolf of Washington" is fictional; a comedy horror movie with a Z-list cast and terrible reviews, but at least you've demonstrated that we can read spurious significance into anything - even a crap film - if we try.

This kind of stuff rarely, if ever, happens in the real world.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Satanic panics have been going on since the dawn of religion and the vast majority of the time the rumours are started by officials, not by the general public, who happen to be the ones to expose the flaws in the officials reasoning. Why satanic panics? Because a prosecution LOVES them. Get a jury with religious beliefs, smear a bit of satanic panic on the proceedings and you will end up convicting...

... The West Memphis 3.
      ... Amanda Knox.
      ... Umpteen persons for the Monster of Florence crimes.

The problem is, the convictions are usually unsafe and don't catch those responsible at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Florence
      In 2001, Michele Giuttari, chief inspector for the police unit GIDES (Gruppo Investigativo Delitti Seriali, Investigative Group for Serial Crimes) announced that the crimes were connected to a satanic cult allegedly active in the Florence area. This conclusion was based, in part, on the discovery of a pyramidal stone near a villa where Pacciani had been employed. The stone, Giuttari suggested, was indicative of cult activity. Critics, such as journalist Mario Spezi, found this idea laughable, given that such stones are commonly used as doorstops in the surrounding area.
      Giuttari was so infuriated that his satanic solution was in tatters that he had Spezi thrown in jail and said he was responsible for the murders.

The book is called Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi. A must read.

albie, the pattern you see is quite simply something we understand well today through a process called geographic profiling. JtR was murdering around an anchor point, probably where he lived.

There is a whole thread about it here -> https://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=10991
      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        ... and the next murders 22 days after that. Oops.

If there is a pattern, it had better be consistent.
        22 days - how could you miss it, 22=V - it’s a Venus number, too! That proves it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
          22 days - how could you miss it, 22=V - it’s a Venus number, too! That proves it!
          2.2 is the reference number of a module in the Open University course Hadrian's Rome, about... the Temple of Venus!
          Attached Files
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Hi albie
            as interesting as the idea is, this type of thing never pans out in the real world.
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

You are downplaying the immensity of 'links' I have found. It is very easy to do when you don't want someone to be right. Prejudice skews the brain. I'm willing to bet you do not believe in the supernatural. Or conspiracy theories.

The supernatural is drivel for the gullible.

Even though there is evidence for both. It's a fact that Nixon prolonged the Vietnam war by several years. If a president will gladly kill millions of his own people just for kudos then imagine what others will do. Like the Tuskagee experiment in which hundreds of black men were given useless sugar tablets by the US health service to treat their syphilis purely to see how the disease spreads in the black population. Many died. And they knew people were dying and didn't care. This went on decades. That is pure evil and proof of conspiracy.

Are these ‘events’ accepted as facts by all or just by conspiracy theorists?

You probably haven't even heard of these two events. Or that the US government trained Afghans and supplied them with weapons to draw the USSR into a war with them. Millions died and the man responsible admitted that was the intention.

These are conspiracies that have been proven and admitted. You don't know about them because you are prejudiced against the subject.

No, I accept that governments lie. Governments do bad things. It’s not exactly a revelation. Ill modify my opinion just for you then Albie. 99% of conspiracy theories are utter waffle. The product of paranoia, gullibility and people lying for to make themselves appear cleverer and more knowledgeable than they are. Since we were children we’ve all loved to be able to say “I know a secret that you don’t know.” The moon landings is a question in point. There arecertifiable loonies who believe that they didn’t occurr despite the Mount Everest of evidence that they did. It’s quite sad actually.

Consider this: While laying down my evidence on this forum I happened to watch a DVD called THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON. JACK WHITTER is a presidential aide who gets bitten by a wolf and becomes a werewolf and goes around killing people in Washington. He realises that each kill site forms a pattern. A pentagram (symbol of Venus). He shows this map to his bosses. In the next scene we see a digital clock at 16:21. It instantly clicks to 16:22. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V for Venus(and more). We then see a close up a painting. They close up on a woman holding a red five petalled flower, possibly a rose. Symbol of venus. So we have a Jack killing in a place that starts with W his name is very much like the word WHITE. And we have a scene in which three symbols of Venus are shown in a row.

This clock and painting had nothing to do with the plot. They just seemed to have been thrown in. That's how you would see it. I see more than you.

Consider this Albie........ITS FICTION!

And your last sentence sums it up, as I said in my last paragraph how we love to say ‘I know something that you don’t know.’ Your ‘I see more than you’ couldnt have illustrated my point better. Thanks

These worshippers/despoilers of Venus must have made this film. They are a cult that probably rose up during the time that Rome was converting to Christianity, and Jesus replaced Venus. Not for them.

More evidence.

Please find a definition of ‘evidence’ Albie as you clearly have a poor grasp of this. Imagined links and silly ‘patterns’ are not how the real words work.

JFK and his wife were on a tour of Texas they stopped at several places and always were given yellow roses. They stopped in Dallas and they were given red roses(symbol of Venus) He was shot there on the 22nd of November. 22= V=Venus.

JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone. Your conspiracy theorist ‘friends’ gave us gems like - a killer hidden in the drains - a killer using a loaded umbrella - the driver of Kennedy’s car killing Kennedy - Woody Harrelson’s dad killing Kennedy - around 20 shooters in Dealey Plaza. - secret service doctors operating on Kennedy’s body on AirForce One to alter the head wound - a police office falling over as a car braked causing his gun to go off killing Kennedy - a man claiming to have had his camera stolen by the secret service because he saw the killer (and yet a photograph taken from the other side of the road shows he wasn’t there.) All were missing is a Kennedy suicide!

The same cult is responsible for the ripper killings.

No they’re not.

You do not accept my kind of evidence. Show me any evidence for Kosminski or Lewis Carroll or Prince Eddie. Yet people write books about them.
              A link IS evidence. You do not want to see that because you pride your level headedness.

There is no link. 5 points on a piece of paper can be made to form almost anything. What if Martha Tabram and Alice Mackenzie were Ripper victims (it’s far from impossible) what happens to your pattern then? And if you say that it still works then it falls again due to the fact that you can obviously add any point and still make the nonsense fit.

Lewis Carroll And Prince Eddie are dismissedby 99% of Ripperologists and rightly so. Try reading Rob House’s book on Kosminski or Bill Beadle’s book on Bury.

The paranoid will see the lion coming before you do. As you slumber.

The paranoid will see things, problems, mysteries where none exist.
              Meanwhile back on Planet Earth

Utter nonsense.

Not a single, solitary shred of what any thinking person would label ‘evidence.’

You can pick absolutely any subject that you like and if you look hard enough and add a bit of paranoia then mix it with imagination then you’ll have a conspiracy.

Conspiracy theories are an utter curse. You can’t debate when absolutely everything becomes a possibility.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

This is what I mean.

Why aren’t these people in straight jackets?
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

An excellent summing up
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Ladies and gentleman, I give you, a man who is clearly threatened.

Yes those examples I gave you of our governments being EVIL are true. Look them up.

And 99% of conspiracy theories have not been disproved. I do not ascribe to many of them, including the moon landings(although it is fact that the first flag on the moon was a masonic banner)or the flat earth theory.

And I pointed out that there is no evidence for any of the ripper theories. You failed to counter that. And that is the crux of the matter. All we have is circumstantial evidence. No cctv footage, no nucleic dna. No fingerprints. No witness actually seeing the ripper in action. No confessions. Nothing. So how is my circumstantial evidence worse than yours?

You cannot admit that it comes down to this: "It's got magic in it, I don't believe in that: therefore I do not believe in the theory".

You recognize that this a flimsy argument and cannot voice it. So we get "drivel" and "that's not evidence." Over and over. No explanation of why it is not evidence.

The killer could only control a few things. When he killed, where he killed and what he did with the bodies. And all three of these are found to be Venus related.

Comment

What makes you think that the killer could control when and where he killed?
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

As for your films. I agree with them. I know conspiracy theorists have it easy because actual scientists and the intelligentsia will not debate with them.

I was a skeptic for years and still am. I am David Icke's biggest detractor, to the point that I was banned from twitter. I go to the trouble to apply critical thinking.

You have NOT in this instance. That is why all you have is insults and slamming your fist on the table shouting repetitions.

When every aspect of the ripper killings leads to venus, what am I supposed to do? NOt mention it? It's not like I'm writing a book. I'm just mentioning it on a forum.

LIghten up.If you don't think there's anything in it then move along. Don't act like some kind of forum bouncer or bully trying to shame me into stopping. All forums have them. Their favourite forums become a second home to them and we different people are soon picked out.

Fact: You haven't read all the EVIDENCE. You have no right to comment as you are doing.

noun
                          the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Information?

noun
                          facts provided or learned about something or someone.
                          "a vital piece of information"
                          synonyms: details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; More
                          what is conveyed or represented by a particular arrangement or sequence of things.
                          "genetically transmitted information"

Facts. It is fact that all the body parts taken connect to Venus(prove this is not a fact)

It is fact that most of the distances between kills are very similar in length. (prove this to be not a fact)

It is a fact that the days between each murder relate to venus directly or indirectly. (prove me wrong)

Fact: a temple to Isis and Urania was opened near Whitechapel in 1888. Both these Goddesses are related to love and hence Venus. (prove me wrong)

Fact: the year 1888 relates to Venus and Jesus( who deposed Venus religiously)

The number of canonical deaths relates to venus.

Show me another theory that has this many facts around it leading to a suspect?

There are none.

Druitt? HE killed himself after the murders. That's it. People write books on him. And so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                            What makes you think that the killer could control when and where he killed?
                            How difficult would it be to obtain a willing prostitute in Whitechapel at night or at any time he wished? If he has a twenty four hour period to do a killing then I would say pretty easy.

What would it take to get a prostitute to go down a certain alley?

"My wife lives close by. It would be fun to do it under her very nose."

Comment

Here is a picture of the people who opened the Rosicrucian Hermetic order of the golden dawn temple to Isis and Urania 1888.

Here we have a dark haired man with a beard and long twirled mustache. Shave the chin and we have the man who was last seen with Kelly.

Also we have a man in glasses with a fair mustache. Take off the glasses and we have the other guy seen with the victims with a 'carroty' mustache.

Here in the wiki for the temple we have more suspects.

Here we have the symbol of the order...note all the pentagrams. Symbol of Venus.

Anyone who knew to pair Isis and Urania(both deities associated with love) would know that the pentagram was a symbol of Venus.
                              Last edited by albie; 11-29-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

How difficult would it be to obtain a willing prostitute in Whitechapel at night or at any time he wished?
                                Contrary to common belief, Whitechapel wasn't exactly a buzzing "Red Light District", so it's by no means certain that he'd find a victim whenever he liked. Even if he did spot a potential victim, there was no guarantee that the circumstances would have been favourable for him to commit murder. This is almost certainly why we see such gaps between the crimes, and that they were committed at different times of the morning/night. I have no doubt that the Ripper went out hunting on several occasions, only to return home without success.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                                X