Newspaper report 1st August request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    But your answer was meaningless. So clearly you did not understand the question.
    Well the question was meaningless, my dear boy, which is why you received a meaningless answer.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
      Well the question was meaningless, my dear boy, which is why you received a meaningless answer.
      It was meaningless for you because you failed to understand it.

Comment

It was meaningless for you because you failed to understand it.
        Oh I understood it, my dear boy, a pointless hypothetical question:

"If there would have been no other differences than the expression "slightly visible", how would you have explained that?"

As there are, in fact, other differences between the two reports, the question, as you asked it, cannot sensibly be answered in any meaningful way.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
          Oh I understood it, my dear boy, a pointless hypothetical question:

"If there would have been no other differences than the expression "slightly visible", how would you have explained that?"

As there are, in fact, other differences between the two reports, the question, as you asked it, cannot sensibly be answered in any meaningful way.
          As I said, you did not understand the question. In it, there are no differences except for one expression.
          The question is an example and not history.

And that is what you can not understand.

Comment

As I said, you did not understand the question. In it, there are no differences except for one expression.
            The question is an example and not history.
            Exactly, my dear boy, it was a hypothetical question in which you posited that there was a single small difference between the two reports. You asked me to explain that single difference. But as there never was only a single small difference between the two reports, it was a meaningless question. I understood it perfectly my dear boy. Hence my answer.

Comment

Working...
            X