• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Rosenthal, RIP

5th January 2008, 02:34 AM
    jcoram
    Chief Inspector Casebook Supporter

sad news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

I'm afraid I have some very sad news to pass on to you all. Those who have been around the boards for some time will be very sorry to hear that
    Julian Rosenthal passed away this afternoon at 3.30 pm.

He had been quite ill for some time with several serious health problems, but he deteriorated very rapidly indeed in the last couple of weeks and complications set in. The doctors did everything they could to save him, but unfortunately he lost the battle. He died peacefully though, in no pain, with his family around him.

If any of you would like to post up condolences I will make sure they are passed on to his family. I'm sure his mum would appreciate them.

For those of you who might not have known Jules, he was the former editor of Ripperoo magazine, the Australian Ripper mag for some time, and in fact he started it with Leanne Perry. He also has several dissertations here on casebook and posted under the user name Diddles.

I know we will all really miss the bugger.......he was one of the most genuine, kindest and humane people I've ever come across, although I never had the privelege of meeting him in person. He would give you the shirt off his back, with him still in it if he thought it would help you out of a tight spot.

I think what I will miss most is his incredible sense of humour. He was a total nutcase, but could make anyone crease up with laughter at the drop of a hat. We need more people like him in the world and the world is definitely a worse place without him in it.

Sorry to have to be the bearer of such rotton news.

Jane

xxxxx

jcoram
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to jcoram
    Visit jcoram's homepage!
    Find all posts by jcoram

5th January 2008, 02:47 AM
    auspirograph
    Inspector Join Date: Jan 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Jane,

As a fellow Australian, please pass on condolences to his family and mum who he adored. He was certainly a dedicated person.

Regards
    Spiro

auspirograph
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to auspirograph
    Find all posts by auspirograph

5th January 2008, 02:58 AM
    Vila
    Inspector Casebook Supporter

This is sad news indeed. Jules was someone I liked and admired. I'll miss him, his wit, and his conversation.

Lyn and I are both stunned by this turn of events.

Vila

Dan L. Hollifield: Senior Editor / Publisher
    Aphelion: The Webzine of Science Fiction and Fantasy
    Published since 1997. Free Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Webzine which offers original fiction by new and established writers published on the first Sunday of every month except January. Features include poetry, short stories, serials and novellas, flash fiction, and reviews of interest to science fiction, fantasy, and horror fans. New writers are encouraged to submit their work to the webzine, and feedback to the authors is encouraged.

Vila
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Vila
    Visit Vila's homepage!
    Find all posts by Vila

5th January 2008, 03:10 AM
    sreid
    Chief Superintendent Join Date: Jan 2006

Yes, I am very saddened to hear that about Jules. I had just gotten to know him a little last month when I started a thread asking about Ripperoo and what had happened to it. At the time, he was very gracious and optimistic about its possible revival. My sincerest condolences to his friends and family. I feel lucky that I at least knew him a little for too little a time.

Stan

sreid
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to sreid
    Find all posts by sreid

5th January 2008, 04:01 AM
    chris
    Superintendent Casebook Supporter

Jane
    Please convey my condolences - I was very saddened to hear this news.
    Jules and I never met but I had conversations with him both on the boards and in the chat room and he will be very much missed.
    Chris Scott

chris
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to chris
    Find all posts by chris

5th January 2008, 04:30 AM
    spryder
    Administrator Join Date: Jan 1996

Thanks for letting us know, Jane.

Jules was a character, always good for a laugh and always concerned with and interested in the well-being of his friends and fellow Ripperologists. I'm really sorry to hear he's gone.

spryder
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to spryder
    Visit spryder's homepage!
    Find all posts by spryder

5th January 2008, 05:03 AM
    Magpie

Jules was kind enough to send me a very nice email welcoming me back the Ripper community when I first returned. I was surprised he even remembered me.

News like this is always hard to hear.

Magpie
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Magpie
    Visit Magpie's homepage!
    Find all posts by Magpie

5th January 2008, 05:04 AM
    supe
    Chief Inspector Join Date: Jan 2006

Sad news indeed. Jules was an original; an engaging combination of bluster and erudition in the field and in life as well. His heart must have been nearly as big as Australia itself and we are all diminished by his loss. What I shall remember best about him were the many times I knew he was hurting, but rather than burden me with his own woes he would always put on his "happy persona" and try to jolly me up.

Ave atque vale Jules!

Don.

supe
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to supe
    Find all posts by supe

5th January 2008, 06:53 AM
    jcoram

Thanks to everyone that has posted so far. I am cutting as pasting these into a document and I'll email them to his mum in some sort of ecard from us all here on casebook. Please keep them coming. I am taking them frequently as I believe the pubtalk threads get wiped after a certain number of posts.

Hopefully I will catch them all. I know his family will be very touched by the sentiments expressed here by his friends.

Love Jane

xxx

jcoram
    View Public Profile
    Visit jcoram's homepage!
    Find all posts by jcoram

5th January 2008, 08:06 AM
    belinda

Please pass on my deepest sympathy.I am so very sorry I feel priveleged to have talked with him in the chatroom

5th January 2008, 08:43 AM
    Grey Hunter

Saddened

I am saddened by this tragic news, I knew Jules both from correspondence and long telephone conversations, he always seemed to be such a 'happy chappie' and my deepest sympathy goes out to his family - he will be long remembered in Ripper circles for his undoubted enthusiasm.

Grey Hunter
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Grey Hunter
    Find all posts by Grey Hunter

5th January 2008, 08:47 AM
    mikey559

What sad news....

It is not often that I am at a loss for words. I really don't know what to say. Jules will be missed.

Mikey

mikey559
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to mikey559
    Find all posts by mikey559

5th January 2008, 09:33 AM
    oberlin

Please pass along my best to his family as well. Jules was a kind soul, wasn't he?

oberlin
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to oberlin
    Find all posts by oberlin

5th January 2008, 09:41 AM
    RJM

I would like to offer my condolences to Jules' Mum and to those closest to him. I first met Jules through Ripperoo, exchanging several letters in simpler times, before everyone used email. I found him immediately likeable and was glad to have known him these years.

Robert

RJM
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to RJM
    Find all posts by RJM

5th January 2008, 12:05 PM
    robert
    Teaboy Casebook Supporter

A great shame. Please pass on my condolences, Jane.

robert
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to robert
    Find all posts by robert

5th January 2008, 12:08 PM
    maria

Oh dear... that is sad news. I had no idea, thank you for letting us know. The last time I spoke to Jules he had had an idea which had been accepted by the council, based on a successful plan that worked in Australia to make young drug addicts kick the habit.

He mentioned that he would be posting less, because of his new commitments and I congratulated him on his new endevour. I too remember him for his great sense of humour, he will be missed. That is a real shame, Iīm sorry to hear this. If you are able to, please pass my condolences and Peterīs to his family.

-Maria

maria
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to maria
    Find all posts by maria

5th January 2008, 08:04 PM
    mcebe
    Chief Inspector Join Date: Apr 2007

I was reading about him just the other day and wondered why he had not been on the boards for a while.

Its such a shame and a great loss for both his family and the community.

Pass on my deepest sympathies.

Regards

Mike Covell

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

mcebe
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to mcebe
    Find all posts by mcebe

5th January 2008, 10:10 PM
    jdpegg

I just wanted to add how sad I am to hear of the news that Jules has passed away.

I know it sounds cliched (and it is) but its also true, I can't think of a single bad hing to say about the guy, such a decent person as Jane said.

And I'll always be grateful to Jules and Ripperoo for it was him/them who published my first article on Ripperology.

Jen

jdpegg
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to jdpegg
    Find all posts by jdpegg

6th January 2008, 12:14 AM
    Natalie Severn
    Chief Superintendent Casebook Supporter

I didnt get to know Jules but saw one or two of his entertaining posts and know he will be greatly missed not least for his delightful sense of humour.
    My Sincere Condolences,
    Natalie

Natalie Severn
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Natalie Severn
    Find all posts by Natalie Severn

6th January 2008, 12:14 AM
    George Hutchinson

Horrible news.

I only knew Jules through this forum and he was always friendly, never tetchy and respected by all.

A shock. Goodbye, thank you, and sleep well, Diddles.

PHILIP

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

6th January 2008, 01:21 AM
    suzi

Such sad news

....Sleep well Jules.........We're really missing you

Suzi (and the cat) xx

suzi
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to suzi
    Find all posts by suzi

7th January 2008, 01:01 AM
    leanne

G'day,

Words cannot express how shocked and saddened I was to hear the news of the passing of my beloved mate Jules.

In 1999 Jules and I shared a dream that at first seemed too huge, but in 2000 we made 'RIPPEROO' a reality. Many people would have given up, but Jules had enough dedication and determination and would not quit. Thankyou!

Now it's time to rest mate, and I hope you have all the peace you deserve. You have left behind something permanent to remember you by and besides that you will always be in my heart.

LOVE ETERNALLY,
    LEANNE PERRY

leanne
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to leanne
    Find all posts by leanne

7th January 2008, 01:20 AM
    robert

Leanne, I'm sure everyone on this site sends you their sympathies.

Robert

robert
    View Public Profile
    Find all posts by robert

7th January 2008, 01:23 AM
    Sam Flynn
    Commissioner Casebook Supporter

Absolutely, Robert. My deepest condolences Leanne.

Sam Flynn
    "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung)

Sam Flynn
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Sam Flynn
    Find all posts by Sam Flynn

7th January 2008, 01:37 AM
    George Hutchinson

I third that, Leanne. Rippering in Aus must seem mighty isolated right now.

PHILIP

George Hutchinson
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to George Hutchinson
    Visit George Hutchinson's homepage!
    Find all posts by George Hutchinson

7th January 2008, 01:44 AM
    suzi

I fourth that Leanne...My love and thoughts are with you and your loss

Suzi xx

suzi
    View Public Profile
    Find all posts by suzi

7th January 2008, 02:43 AM
    ash

I had very few dealings with him, and all of it through these boards, but he seemed like a good bloke. From the cheery "g'day mates" that always started his posts I had a mental image of him sitting at his computer in a cork hat with a Koala sitting on his shoulder, picking his teeth with a big sharp knife and casually wrestling the odd crocodile.

My condolences to all who knew and loved him.

ash
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to ash
    Visit ash's homepage!
    Find all posts by ash

7th January 2008, 04:32 AM
    jcoram

thanks

Thank you to everyone for your posts. I am going to be printing them out in some sort of card tomorrow and sending them off to his family. If anyone posts any others after, then I'll either email them through to his mum or send them on again later.

I'm sure his family will be very appreciative of all your thoughts and wishes.

Love

Jane

xxxx

jcoram
    View Public Profile
    Visit jcoram's homepage!
    Find all posts by jcoram

8th January 2008, 12:05 AM
    leanne

G'day,

Leanne and Jules:

leanne
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to leanne
    Find all posts by leanne

8th January 2008, 12:33 AM
    coral

Sorry to hear about Jules passing away. My thoughts go to his family.

I remember him from the first and only time he came to London to view the JTR sites.

Three of us met up with him - me, Caz Morris & Andy Aliffe - he was totally besotted with the sites he saw.

I only hope that someone will resurrect Ripperoo in his memory.

Coral

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

8th January 2008, 12:33 AM
      tom_wescott

I'm just now reading this thread, and as I tend to be sensitive to such things, I'm very much upset. Jules was a fun-loving, eccentric chap who I enjoyed debating and discussing the case with many times not only here but also on Ivor's site where he was a regular. Most recently I talked to Jules about his impending resurrection of Ripperoo and was looking forward to contributing to it. I had no idea he was this sick. He will most certainly be missed and my sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends. I know this must be hard on you, Leanne, because of all of us you were the closest to him.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

tom_wescott
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to tom_wescott
      Find all posts by tom_wescott

8th January 2008, 12:54 AM
      coral

Hi Jane

If it is not too late please add my name to the condolences. I met Jules a few years back when he came over for his only trip to the UK. i
      I would like to thin the Cas Morris, Andy Aliffe and myself made it a memorable time for him.

Coral

coral
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to coral
      Visit coral's homepage!
      Find all posts by coral

8th January 2008, 01:48 AM
      jcoram

Hi All,

I sent off a card this morning with the posts and emails to this date included, but I am going to send some photographs to his mum that Leanne was kind enough to send me and I'll include the other condolences with them.

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I'm sure his mum will send back her thanks and I'll post up her response as soon as I get it.

Love Jane

xxxx

jcoram
      View Public Profile
      Visit jcoram's homepage!
      Find all posts by jcoram

8th January 2008, 02:00 AM
      tom_wescott

Thank you Jane Coram for making this effort on our behalf.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

tom_wescott
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to tom_wescott
      Find all posts by tom_wescott

8th January 2008, 11:51 AM
      monty
      Superintendent Join Date: Jan 2006

Janie,

Im shocked and deeply saddened. Such a positive in a place where there was so much negatives.

My sympathies go out to his family, as well as Leanne and the rest of us who knew him not only from this site but the others.

Suddenly this Ripperworld of ours has gotten darker.

Monty...with a smiley for Jules

monty
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to monty
      Find all posts by monty

8th January 2008, 06:14 PM
      Ben

Very sorry indeed to hear of Jules' passing. In the good old days of quiz night in the chatroom on Tuesdays, he always came acrosss as such a friendly, entertaining character.

He'll be greatly missed.

Ben
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to Ben
      Find all posts by Ben

9th January 2008, 01:34 AM
      suzi

Brilliant! Janey thanks soooooo much!!!

Hugs Leanne

xx Suzi xxxxxx

suzi
      View Public Profile
      Find all posts by suzi

9th January 2008, 02:11 AM
      Glenn L Andersson

Sorry for being late on the uptake, but this thread has eluded me somehow.
      Let me say that I am deeply saddened over these news as well. Jules was a fantastic guy - I never knew him that well, but from a couple of occurrences I learnt that he was a true friend who supported you and took an interest in you even when he had problems of his own.
      He will no doubt be missed and his memory cherished. My heart goes to all who knew him, his friends and family.

And a warm thanks to Janie for the efforts here.

All the best

"The Swedes are the Men that will not be blamed for Nothing"

Glenn L Andersson
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to Glenn L Andersson
      Find all posts by Glenn L Andersson

10th January 2008, 04:38 AM
      brad
      Police Constable Join Date: Jan 2006

Jules

I have been away from CB for awhile and this was the first thread I read. I knew Jules pretty well from the Golden Days of the chatroom. He'd be as intense as any Ripperologist, then disappear for months, only to show up and greet his old buds like he never left. I remember the joy he felt when he finally tracked down his birth mother. He was one of the all around good guys and I shall miss him.
      Brad

brad
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to brad
      Find all posts by brad

11th January 2008, 12:23 AM
      robert

Brad, I remember that! We were talking on a thread - something to do with Michael Jackson, I think it was - and suddenly Jules erupted into the discussion to tell us he'd just found his mum. He was overjoyed.

robert
      View Public Profile
      Find all posts by robert

11th January 2008, 10:19 PM
      caz

Oh God I'm stunned! I've only just seen this thread and cannot believe I did not find out about this news until now. I was very close to Jules (Nicholas) and was so thrilled that he finally found his mum and was able to move to the UK permanently. He was terrified of flying, yet he braved it to come here from Australia for a short break in 1999 and Coral and Andy very kindly showed the two of us round Ripperland. I will miss his great sense of fun and his enthusiasm for helping others, while having to cope with more problems than most of us will ever have to face.

Thank you so much Jane for what you have been doing.

Love and hugs,

Caz
      XX

caz
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to caz
      Find all posts by caz

14th January 2008, 07:53 AM
      Dodd
      Police Constable Join Date: Oct 2006

Jules Rosenthal, R.i.p.

Tonight I got an e-mail from Jane Coram in Great Britain. She informed me that Jules Rosenthal, aka Nicholas Smith, passed away. He died on January 4th. He had a hemorrhage in his stomach. He died quietly with his family near him. Jules will be missed by many of us.

Dodd
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to Dodd
      Find all posts by Dodd

14th January 2008, 05:39 PM
      George Hutchinson

Hi Dodd.

Your post is not passing unnoticed; it's just that there is already a thread on this sad subject and we've been aware of the news for some time.

PHILIP

George Hutchinson
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to George Hutchinson
      Visit George Hutchinson's homepage!
      Find all posts by George Hutchinson

15th January 2008, 05:39 PM
      jcoram

Hi,

Just to say thanks once again for all the messages of condolence. I've sent some photos onto Jules' family that Leanne was kind enough to email me, and I put all of the condolences into a document and sent those off as well. I know a few people are sending cards directly to his family and I know they will be much appreciated.

Jules' family didn't really know much about his involvement in Ripperology and possibly didn't really know how much he was respected and loved by the community. I think that the wonderful responses from you all will show them just how close a community this is, and how we all feel for each other, even though we sometimes seem to be at each other's throats. Just like a real family I suppose, when siblings are always arguing, but when it really comes to it we put aside our differences and rally round.

I'm sure that wherever Jules is, (and I'm pretty safe in saying that it's up rather than down) he's got a smile on his dial.

Much love

Jane

xxxx

jcoram
      View Public Profile
      Visit jcoram's homepage!
      Find all posts by jcoram

7th February 2008, 04:26 AM
      Krys Titania
      Police Constable Join Date: Apr 2007

The Saddest News

Yesterday evening we found out the Jules had passed away. We are absolutly heart-broken and here in Canberra we will certainly miss Jules. I met Jules back in 1997 through my husband, Michael, who had been his friend for many years. Jules loved the his footy (AFL) and barracked for Collingwood. We had a Grand Final party one year and Jules turned up at 7.30 a.m. to make sure he wouldn't miss anything. Jules, my husband Michael and I had many conversations over a beer and a game of pool about just who was the "Ripper" and may be now he'll actually find out.

Jules attended our wedding in Feburary 2004 before he left Canberra to travel to England to find his family. Which he did (and boy did that make him happy) and changed his name to Nick.

Please pass the sympathies of the following people from Canberra in Australia onto Nick's mum:
      Michael Hudson & Lyn Hudson-Williamson (Krys Titania)
      Tony Bishop
      Di Libke
      John Caine
      Ian Murray and his wife Louise
      Simon Westgarth and his partner Lyndall Waterford
      The members of the City Club (one of his favourite watering holes)

We also have several more photo's of Jules which we would like to pass on, who can I send them too?
      Attached Images

Last edited by Krys Titania : 7th February 2008 at 04:48 AM. Reason: fix spelling

Krys Titania
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to Krys Titania
      Find all posts by Krys Titania

7th February 2008, 06:16 AM
      jcoram

Hi Krys,

I will certainly pass on your condolences to Jules' mum and will probably just paste your email into letter for her. I know she will appreciate it. I have to send some things through to her anyway. If you would care to email me on jscoram1@yahoo.co.uk I can give you details of where you can send any photos. I always like to ask if it's okay to pass on Jules' mum's address before I give it out, but I am quite sure she will be more than happy to have any photographs you have of him.

Many thanks for posting and putting the photo up. If you email me, I can also send you a copy of Jules' obituary which appeared in January's issue of Ripperologist magazine.

It still hasn't quite sunk in really. It was a terrible shock to all of us.....in fact January was a dreadful month for losing wonderful people.

Once again, thank you for posting.

Hugs

Jane

xxxxx

jcoram
      View Public Profile
      Visit jcoram's homepage!
      Find all posts by jcoram

7th February 2008, 11:06 AM
      monty
      Superintendent Join Date: Jan 2006

Janie,

Quote:
      .....in fact January was a dreadful month for losing wonderful people.

Tell me about it. Since the New Year Ive had news of 6 deaths.

Got a funeral to go to next week.

January is a crap month.

Monty

But It's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
      On the Boulevard of broken dreams
      When the city sleeps
      And I'm the only one and I walk alone

monty
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to monty
      Find all posts by monty

8th February 2008, 02:16 AM
      Krys Titania

Saddest News

Thanks Jane,
      yes, Jules will certainly be missed by many.

For those who live in Canberra we are organising a small get together at:
      Place: Civic Pub
      Address: Lonsdale Street, Braddon
      Date: Saturday 16th February
      Time:from about 12.30 for lunch

We'll have a couple of games of pool and tell stories about Jules. All are welcome.

regards

Lyn Hudson-Williamson (aka Krys Titania)

Krys Titania
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to Krys Titania
      Find all posts by Krys Titania

8th February 2008, 02:26 AM
      supe

Krys,

Ah, to be in Canberra on the 16th--should be a great time. He was quite a guy and one whom I called "mate" the past several years and felt privileged that he returned the compliment.

Don.

supe
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to supe
      Find all posts by supe

8th February 2008, 02:36 AM
      Krys Titania

Saddest News

Thanks Don,

Seems Jules had friends in many places and although reading this thread made me cry, my heart swelled with the feelings expressed by so many. I'll be printing this whole thing and taking it to the memorial for all his friends to read.

regards

Lyn Hudson-Williamson (aka Krys Titania)

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

And A Great Time Had By All

Hi to all Jules mates,
        here are a couple of photo's from last week's memorial drinking session for Julian/Jules Rosenthal aka Nicholas Smith aka Diddles.

Thr first photo shows from left to right
        Back row: Lyn Hudson-Williamson (aka Krys Titania), Michael Hudson and Iain Murray
        Front Row: Nadine and Laurie Quinn, Tony Bishop and Dianne Libke

The second photo shows from left to right
        Back Row: Michael Hudson, Tony Bishop, Lyn Hudson-Williamson (aka Krys Titania) and Iain Murray
        Front Row: Nadine Quinn, Dianne Libke, Laurie Quinn and Michelle Anderson.
        Attached Files

Comment

G'Day Krys,

Thanks for sharing these, quite a mob you have there It's certainly the unselfish that are most deserving of our love and respect. Jules was such a man of integrity and a fitting memorial to his memory and life for sure...

Cheers
          Spiro
          Jack the Ripper Writers -- An online community of crime writers and historians.

http://ripperwriters.aforumfree.com

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...nd-black-magic

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Jules passing shocked me as we were only discussing the case days before.
            He had responded to a "Help Thread" and informed me he might be able to help.

After several emails we started chatting about personal stuff going on in our lives and he was such a nice easy going fella.

It was always nice to open my "Inbox" with a large "G'Day" looking back at me.

We will miss a fine Ripperologist, and a finer man.

Mike
            Regards Mike

Comment

^ Both the above posts are perfect in content and sentiment. Thanks for posting the photos, Lyn.

PHILIP
              Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Very sad news about Jules.
                Hopefully it will be some small consolation to his Mum that so many people are mourning his passing, a true sign of a decent feller. I bought every issue of Ripperoo and he always put in a personal message. A very special man.
                dustymiller
                aka drstrange

Comment

Lost Photo

I just realised that when Ally resurrected this thread she was unable to get back the photo of Jules I had posted, so here it is again for all those who knew Jules.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Julian's Daughter.

Hi everyone.
                    My name is Hailley. I am Julians/Nicholas' daughter. I didnt know him, I only recieved a few emails early last year.
                    I want to know about him so could anyone please tell me anything and everything about him.
                    my email addie is cosie345@yahoo.com.au
                    thanks.

Comment

Nice to see a Swindon Town shirt in the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Krys Titania View Post
                        Hi to all Jules mates,
                        here are a couple of photo's from last week's memorial drinking session for Julian/Jules Rosenthal aka Nicholas Smith aka Diddles.

Thr first photo shows from left to right
                        Back row: Lyn Hudson-Williamson (aka Krys Titania), Michael Hudson and Iain Murray
                        Front Row: Nadine and Laurie Quinn, Tony Bishop and Dianne Libke

The second photo shows from left to right
                        Back Row: Michael Hudson, Tony Bishop, Lyn Hudson-Williamson (aka Krys Titania) and Iain Murray
                        Front Row: Nadine Quinn, Dianne Libke, Laurie Quinn and Michelle Anderson.
                        I wish I could have got there too
                        Sorry to have missed it

Comment

Working...
                        X