Ripping Yarns Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripping Yarns Tour

Can anyone recommend the Ripping Yarns tour? And if not, can you point me the direction of any of the other tours? I am planning on going on one Sunday but cannot decide which.
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Oops, just realised. When I clicked this up I was expecting to see something about Barnstoneworth.

Comment

Barnstoneworth? You know who Jack is and where he was born. Don't you. This is just a tease until you give us, finally, what we we all want to know.
      JACK CAME FROM BARNSTONEWORTH

Sorry, just kidding. By the way, where is Barnstoneworth? Sounds interesting.

Anyway Uncle. Ripping Yarns? Love the Monty connections but didn't even know such an animal (Ripping Yarns tours) existed. If I had, I might have visited them. Was in London last October. Did the bus tour guides and the the walking tour guides. Don't mean to sound pretentious but I knew more than the guides. But they showed me limited sites and gave me a base to go back to.

But, I have to give a big plug to the guy who does the Oscar Wilde walking tour. Entertaining, interesting and enjoyable.

Take one of the tours. It will give you a grounding in the area if you haven't been there before. They don't show you all the sites but once you get an idea of the local area, you can go back on your own.

Anyway, enjoy.
      http://oznewsandviews.proboards.com

Comment

Working...
      X