The Cardiff Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a big thanks to Trevor...

and everyone who contributed to a fantastic conference.

I had a wonderful time. Interesting presentations, fine food and excellent company, and some new friends. what more could a girl want?

Can't wait for the next one.
    babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

A truly great weekend - despite the weather - but that added to the fun - I now have a blue poncho!

Many thanks to Trevor, John & Ali et al.

Coral

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
        ......and they're related! LOL xx
        What? Gareth is related to Max Boyce?

(only joking, I know who you meant)
        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Coral, wear the blue poncho with pride, it may become the emblem of all future "Jobs" I may even frame mine! x
          http://www.taraforum.com/

Comment

Many thanks to ALL who made the day and indeed the whole weekend such a success, and such a pleasure to 'run'. Many thanks especially for sticking with us through some logisitical 'learning curves', and also of course to everyone was 'virtually' with us through the vidcast. Special mentions of course to Jenni, Bob and Dave for their talks, to Jenni, Neal, Gareth and Paul for being our panel, and to Jon and Andrew for their excellent DVDs, and from myself personally of course to Ali and Jon Rees for their invaluable assistance with the organisation and also to Jeff and the technological tour-de-force that is Chris Heasman for assisting Jon with the day's numerous technical challenges.

Not that they are ever likely to see this post, but for the record also a massive thanks to Gareth and all the team at 33 Windsor Place, Carmarthen. If anyone is ever in Cardiff and in need of a drink then please pop in and tell them Trevor says hello!

Details of video etc will be posted here as soon as details are available. So just for a while longer - watch this space!

Comment

Working...
            X