No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear not Celesta, Spot and Bubbles will make an show at some point.

I believe the Heavens Gate group also enjoyed the arrival of Hale Bopp

We might have lost the personal experiences etc, but everyone is ok, and as Spot would say "We live another day"
    Actually he wouldn't because he is a hamster but you get the gist.

A Local Church near me is holding a conference on the paranormal!! I have already booked tickets and cannot wait to hear their views now.
    Regards Mike

Comment

Mike,

Glad to hear that about the little four-leggeds. Have you heard when they will show TAPS Int'l in your area? I would like to see what you and other people in Britain & Europe think of the show from their part of the world. I have been surprised at how good it has been and that the guy Brian has actually been alright.

Take care everyone!

C

PS--I forgot about that whole deal with Heaven's Gate.
      Last edited by Celesta; 02-19-2008, 12:03 AM.
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Congradulate me - I'm back on the Board again. But now we have to start from the start and work back to where we were last week. Should take around a year or so.

Only news item of interest for this thread is that military spy satellite that they have to shoot down with a missile very carefully.

Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,

Welcome back.

Yes, I think they said they have four missiles ready. They'll keep firing until they hit it if that's needed. As I understand, the weapon is strictly kinetic - no explosives.

I wondered for a while if they didn't accidentally hit the Casebook supercomputer.
          Last edited by sdreid; 02-20-2008, 07:18 AM.
          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Stan,

It wouldn't surprise me if they hit the casebook computer accidentally.

Apparently there was a meteorite seen across many states tonight - at least theat is what they are saying.

Comment

Hi Jeff,

It sounds like another flying saucer headed for Kecksburg.

Stan Reid

Comment

Still no news on Ghosthunters International or UFO Hunters but i did find the UFO Hunters videos posted on youtube.

I have not had time to view them but will get round to it.

The latest Ghosthunters shown in the UK was a 2 hour Q and A session with the team, it showed lots of highlights and unseen stuff but was pretty dull and i nodded off!

When i awoke my wife and turned it over to watch "Kitchen Nightmares USA" she has a thing for Gordon Ramsey!

mike
                Regards Mike

Comment

Don't forget the Lunar eclipse tonight. If it's not too cloudy, it ought to be a great show! It'll be quite close to a total eclipse for those of us in the US, or so I've read.

I've got to say that I've seen far more eclipses than I have UFOs. The eclipses are usually far prettier, too.

Vila
                  "Extremely difficult. Virtually impossible - However, it should only take me ten minutes or so..." - Brice Linch: Max Headroom
                  Dan L Hollifield
                  Senior Editor/Publisher: Aphelion Webzine
                  http://www.aphelion-webzine.com

Comment

Hi all,

Tonight, UFO Hunters is supposed to be about flying saucer debris retrieval in Mexico. I'm not sure if other areas are also included. We shall see.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Stan, I discovered a secret cache of ufo hunters videos on youtube, so i will try and find them if they get posted.

The most infamous crash within that area has to be Roswell but it was reported that there were more in the area due to "Interference from radar"

I have the declassified FBI File somewere, so i will post it.

Mike
                      Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just heard on the news the USA is positioning warships in one of the mant random oceans to try and fire on the satallite on Thursday.

Funnily enough, they cannot keep the boats still because the waves are too big!!

I also saw footage on the news from the USA showing a meteor entering the earths atmosphere, it looked pretty cool!

Mike
                        Regards Mike

Comment

Hi all,

Yeah, I think that light across the sky last night is from Kecksburg - just a little late by four decades.

I heard that the navy may have hit that satellite tonight. We'll probably know by tomorrow.

Jeff

Comment

Hail to the Chief Baby

Those smart Americans have done it again and showed their military might in style.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Theres no were to hide now!!

Take a look at this guys,

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Mike
                            Last edited by Mike Covell; 02-21-2008, 12:55 PM.
                            Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Jeff and Mike,

Yes, hitting a bullet with a bullet, that is pretty amazing.

Regarding UFO Hunters, snore. The rerun of UFO Files that followed was about 10 times more interesting. I'm afraid it's about to go down as one of the great missed opportunities.
                              Last edited by sdreid; 02-21-2008, 05:32 PM.

Stan Reid

Comment

The eclipse was beautiful. The clouds scooted out of the way just in time and we got a gorgeous rusty full moon very like the one I saw when Hale-Bopp was here. The last one of its type for a century, I hear.

Missed the UFO shows because of the eclipse, I'm afraid.

Hitting a bullet with a bullet. That's a good line. I was wrong and right about the satellite. They actually managed to hit it. And nothing landed on Bush. Sigh!

Do we need a new paranormal thread? Lost the last one.

Have a nice day, All.
                                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X