No announcement yet.

UK To Build Wall With A Million Bricks Representing Answered Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what they’s say if, during the course of building this wall, one of the builders fell of a ladder and died? Or one of them was diagnosed with terminal cancer and died? Or the 50-50 operation guy dies?

Or, on a lighter note, the wall is damaged by a lightening strike and they resort to insurance under ‘an act of god?’
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Sh, everyone : we are witnessing the birth of a new ploy.
      Correct
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        I wonder what they’s say if, during the course of building this wall, one of the builders fell of a ladder and died? Or one of them was diagnosed with terminal cancer and died? Or the 50-50 operation guy dies?

Or, on a lighter note, the wall is damaged by a lightening strike and they resort to insurance under ‘an act of god?’
        Probably God works in mysterious ways.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
          Christians, Jews and Muslims essentially worship the same God and most would not be at all offended. I have prayed for world peace with a group of Muslims and Christians together.
          Did it work?

I'm sorry, given the context of this thread, I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Did it work?

Yes, he gave us Trump who will sit down with any batshit crazy leader for a burger in an attempt to achieve it.
            My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
              Yes, he gave us Trump who will sit down with any batshit crazy leader for a burger in an attempt to achieve it.
              Oh, so that's why he's been signalling that he might not move to defend certain allies if Russia was to make a move, while at the same time defending Puting over his own intelligence agencies. And maybe that's why he took a big dump on all the diplomatic efforts with Iran, and increased tension between Israel and Palestine by recognising Jerusalem as their capital?

By "batshit crazy" you are obviously thinking of Kim Jong Un. And sure, he fits the bill. And Trump did get Kim to return the bodies of American citizens from the Korean War, good on him for that. But wasn't it Kim who initiated talks? Also, during the election itself, Kim praised Trump as a "wise politician" and "far sighted candidate" (so wise and far sighted that he claimed Russia would never enter the Crimean peninsula, after it had already happened), and urged American voters to vote for him rather than Clinton. How does it feel to know that batshit crazies prefer Trump? They do indeed seem kindred spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Did it work?

Good question! We are still working on it!

Comment

Some sound advice (musical sounds, in fact) about wall-building...

In this short and DRAMATIC part Trump "sings" about 'the wall', and boy does he sing...At the end he reaches his big climax. The most operatic Trump yet...
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Julie, now that we are being told that god isn't a 'he,' you can't even nag him.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                      Christians, Jews and Muslims essentially worship the same God and most would not be at all offended. I have prayed for world peace with a group of Muslims and Christians together.
                      The article was about Jesus, not God, and I was being tongue in cheek with regard to the current p.c. madness of everyone being offended

Comment

I wonder what they’s say if, during the course of building this wall, one of the builders fell of a ladder and died? Or one of them was diagnosed with terminal cancer and died?
                        Hi HS,

They'd say all the other builders' prayers had been answered, if those two had scoffed all the chocolate digestives during the tea break.
                        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                          Hi HS,

They'd say all the other builders' prayers had been answered, if those two had scoffed all the chocolate digestives during the tea break.
                          I hear that word a lot? Is it a sort of cookie or biscuit that is actually supposed to help your digestion?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                            Hi HS,

Hi Caz,

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                              I hear that word a lot? Is it a sort of cookie or biscuit that is actually supposed to help your digestion?

c.d.
                              c.d. It’s a question that had never occurred to me. Their probably the most well known biscuit over here.

According to Wiki:

The digestive was first developed in 1839 by two Scottish doctors to aid digestion at a place called Logie Steading in Forres
                              I don’t think that they’d aid your digestion much if you scoffed down a whole pack, as my biscuit-addict brother has been known to do
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

c.d. It’s a question that had never occurred to me. Their probably the most well known biscuit over here.
                                There are other well-known brands in the UK of course, which reminds me...

Q: What do you call a soul singer with a biscuit on his head?

A: Lionel Rich Tea.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                                X