Update on "Will the Real Mary Kelly...? Second Edition"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on "Will the Real Mary Kelly...? Second Edition"

As we are getting close to the second edition being released I am attaching below
    1) The title page
    2) The contents page and
    3) the provisional cover of the new book

Chris Scott
    Attached Files

Wow this looks pretty close Chris...is it?

It's now on my must-have list

All the best

Dave

Comment

Hi Chris,
      congrats. Have you also updated your info on Fleming ?

Comment

Hi Chris.

Your book has inspired me to start my Christmas Wish List early!

If you're in touch with Corey, please say hello to him for me. I hope he finds university both exciting and rewarding.

Best regards,
        Archaic

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
          Hi Chris,
          congrats. Have you also updated your info on Fleming ?
          Hi
          the new info on Fleming (principally the asylum records) were handled by Corey in his chapter "The Enigma of Joseph Flemming"

Comment

Chris.
            I can't remember all the different avenue's of research so, may I ask, has Lizzie (Elizabeth) Fisher ever been pursued as a possibility for MJK's real name, in census, BMD's, etc.?

Thanks, Jon S.
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Yes, I'd like to say hello to Corey, as well...

By the way, I have just this minute come off 'Ancestry' and I saw a 'Jonto' as a middle name. It was very obviously nothing to do with Kelly, but the 'Jonto' was an abbreviation for 'Jonathon' in this case -just as a point of interest.
              http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                Hi Chris.

If you're in touch with Corey, please say hello to him for me. I hope he finds university both exciting and rewarding.

Best regards,
                Archaic
                I am indeed in touch with Corey and have forwarded your message :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                  Chris.
                  I can't remember all the different avenue's of research so, may I ask, has Lizzie (Elizabeth) Fisher ever been pursued as a possibility for MJK's real name, in census, BMD's, etc.?

Thanks, Jon S.
                  Indeed she has!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Scott View Post
                    Hi
                    the new info on Fleming (principally the asylum records) were handled by Corey in his chapter "The Enigma of Joseph Flemming"
                    Ah, yes, sorry I just had a quick look at chapter 8.

Why spelling FleMMing ? It's Fleming. You've even published his genealogy on boards !

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                      Ah, yes, sorry I just had a quick look at chapter 8.

Why spelling FleMMing ? It's Fleming. You've even published his genealogy on boards !
                      I opted for the Fleming spelling in the book where I wrote:-
                      "Firstly the spelling of his name. In census records his name is usually rendered as FLEMMING but in his birth record it is spelt FLEMING."
                      Corey has opted for the MM spelling in his chapter about Joseph.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Scott View Post
                        Corey has opted for the MM spelling in his chapter about Joseph.
                        Je vais lui tirer les oreilles via facebook !

Comment

This certainly is on the Christmas list! Thanks Chris.

Mike
                          The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                          http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
                            This certainly is on the Christmas list! Thanks Chris.

Mike
                            And mine. I didn't get the first edition, but I'm definitely getting the second!

Regards, Bridewell.
                            I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                              Hi Chris.

Best regards,
                              Archaic
                              I passed your message on and Corey replied on Facebook as follows:-

As for the message thank you I am actually going to try and log on and reply, but I have forgotten my password and username Ha!
                              Sadly I can't use my new email to get my reply on. If you don't mind please tell her that University is providing itself as both challenging and rewarding. Also that I hope she is doing well. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X