Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could solve any non-JTR mystery which would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Errata View Post

My comment was in regards to the subject of Pierre, not you.
    You asked me if I thought that something was wrong with him being a woman? Why would I?

Then you said that I was still dramatic? I can’t see how I was being dramatic?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Jason Jolowski is one of the strangest, because it happened in the morning, in a residential neighbourhood and he didn't have the usual risk factors of a missing person. He was 19 years-old, six foot tall, had no history of drugs or gang activity. I strongly suspect that one of his neighbours had a "thing" for him, and offered to give him a ride that day which ended in foul play. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You asked me if I thought that something was wrong with him being a woman? Why would I?

Then you said that I was still dramatic? I can’t see how I was being dramatic?
        hi hs
        I believe Errata was referring to pierre still being dramatic
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Regarding the will to live and how it helped people survive incredible circumstances, I am reminded of the story told by George Plimpton author of "Paper Lion."
          Apparently one time he went swimming in the ocean late at night and by himself. Swam out quite a ways from shore and got a bad cramp and started to go under. He managed somehow to make it back to shore. The interviewer asked him was it thoughts of your wife or children that gave you the strength to make it back? Plimpton said no. The interviewer pressed him. Well then what was it? Plimpton answered that he had some dirty movies in the back of his closet and didn't want anyone to find them after he died.

Draw your own conclusions.

c.d.
          hi cd
          lol I remember that one. I had similar experience when after a hike in boy scouts I was so hot when we got back that instead going back to the camp when we got back I snuck off and jumped in the lake from the dock. the water was so cold and I was also so tired I went into a kind of shock and froze up in the water and couldn't really move. I thought I was going to drown but somehow wriggled into shallow water. the only thing I could think of was I didn't want my dad to be mad at me even if I was dead.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            Jason Jolowski is one of the strangest, because it happened in the morning, in a residential neighbourhood and he didn't have the usual risk factors of a missing person. He was 19 years-old, six foot tall, had no history of drugs or gang activity. I strongly suspect that one of his neighbours had a "thing" for him, and offered to give him a ride that day which ended in foul play. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me.
            hi harry
            yup-or his friend who was supposed to meet him at the school.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi harry
              yup-or his friend who was supposed to meet him at the school.
              If I remember, it wasn't a friend, it was a female coworker from the pizzeria.

I don't think Jason got far, because there were no reported sightings of him that day.

I have a personal suspect but I'd rather not post it on the off-chance that said person browses here.

Comment

If I remember, it wasn't a friend, it was a female coworker from the pizzeria.

I don't think Jason got far, because there were no reported sightings of him that day.

I have a personal suspect but I'd rather not post it on the off-chance that said person browses here.
                hi harry
                I thought the cowrker/friend was a guy but cant find it now so you may well be right on that, and yes he never made it to the school and seems he met his killer on the way there.

im interested in your thoughts so if your amenable you can send me a PM on your suspect.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

hi hs
                  I believe Errata was referring to pierre still being dramatic
                  Hi Abby,

if thats he case then I certainly apologise to Errata for misinterpreting the post.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

O

My grandfather was a test pilot for the Coast Guard. One of his close or calls was when he fell out of a mariner shortly after takeoff because the canopy popped off and he stood up to try and catch it. Got sucked down the spine of the plane and ricocheted off the tail. Fortunately he landed into the ocean. Just off the docks in St Petersburg Fla.
                    Bloody hell, that's a lucky escape. Well, if he survived, that is (I presume he swam unscathed to shore). What did the rest of the crew do without him? I take it he wasn't the pilot....?

Comment

Jason Jolowski is one of the strangest, because it happened in the morning, in a residential neighbourhood and he didn't have the usual risk factors of a missing person. He was 19 years-old, six foot tall, had no history of drugs or gang activity. I strongly suspect that one of his neighbours had a "thing" for him, and offered to give him a ride that day which ended in foul play. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me.
                      I don't know why, but the fact that he was last seen putting out the trash puts me in mind of the ending to Once Upon a Time in America...

Comment

hi cd
                        lol I remember that one. I had similar experience when after a hike in boy scouts I was so hot when we got back that instead going back to the camp when we got back I snuck off and jumped in the lake from the dock. the water was so cold and I was also so tired I went into a kind of shock and froze up in the water and couldn't really move. I thought I was going to drown but somehow wriggled into shallow water. the only thing I could think of was I didn't want my dad to be mad at me even if I was dead.
                        Yep, dirty movies and avoiding parental anger will get it done every time.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

Bloody hell, that's a lucky escape. Well, if he survived, that is (I presume he swam unscathed to shore). What did the rest of the crew do without him? I take it he wasn't the pilot....?
                          Oh he was the pilot. It was a test flight so really everyone on board was capable of flying it. His engineer stepped in an soft crashed the plane about 15 miles off shore. Boats picked them all up. A fisherman grabbed my grandfather saving him a swim. He fell out of a plane or helicopter a total of nine times in his career. The 40s and 50s was an adventurous time to test aircraft.
                          The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hi Abby,

if thats he case then I certainly apologise to Errata for misinterpreting the post.
                            So sorry I thought I phrased that better. Abby is correct
                            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• The Hinterkaifeck murders are one of the creepiest cases that won't ever be solved.

It was thought that the daughter's husband, who presumably died during WW1, may have returned and slain the family because he found out about the incestuous relationship between his wife and his father-in-law. An interesting theory but I think it might have just been random nutjob(s) who were travelling through the village.

Comment

So sorry I thought I phrased that better. Abby is correct
                                No problem Errata. My fault. I might be getting paranoid in my old age.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X