No announcement yet.

Who did Sarah See?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i had a lodger from Australia years ago, a pool room hustler that used to get blind drunk every weekend, she was a total nightmare, she would never go to bed until about 4am sunday morning...she was very violent indeed.

MJK would have been a pain in the arse too, hence her and Barnett used to fight when drunk, she was also prosituting herself at the same time and this is well known, well it was when we used to talk about this 4 years ago !

take care here, because she was also thrown out of her earlier rented accommodations, so she had a history of being a trouble maker whilst drunk, or simply too loud, plus add to this, not paying the rent!

MJK would have been the classic ``cor blimey love, fancy a quickie ha ha``, loud and raucous whilst drunk, but quiet and perfectly ok when sober.

these prostitutes were hideous to behold, bad breath, smelly, filthy clothes, loud, rude, coarse..... everything. sorry but this is just the way it was, they would have sex with you in the street right beside their friends, no worry.

history has made MJK look sad and romantic, especially the silly films, but no, she was a street whore from 1888 Whitechapel, no man with any sense would go anywhere near a woman like this... no way......just stop and think what Millers court was like/ Dorset st, it's almost unbelievable, it's totally deprived and run down, freezing cold and damp in the winter, squalid looking, filthy streets, no fresh paint anywhere, filthy broken windows, stinking of raw sewage...... just GOOGLE Victorian slums
    Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-27-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
      history has made MJK look sad and romantic, especially the silly films, but no, she was a street whore from 1888 Whitechapel, she would not have been like Grace Kelly.
      Yes, Malcolm. But let them dream she was Clara Schumann...

Comment

• yes, members here dont like me saying this about MJK, but it's true, she was and you can see it in all the photos here of the other victims too, a scruffy street whore, i mean look at Eddowes !!!!! flipping heck !

now then, look in MJK room..... the poor girl had nothing/ no clean clothing/ no make up/ no soap/ no towels/ no teddy bears/ nothing beautiful, it is truly sad and awfall to see, it is a hideous nightmare.

this is proof that MJK would have been very much ``down and out``, it's very very sad.

Comment

yes, members here dont like me saying this about MJK, but it's true, she was and you can see it in all the photos here of the other victims too, a scruffy street whore, i mean look at Eddowes !!!!! flipping heck !

now then, look in MJK room..... the poor girl had nothing/ no clean clothing/ no make up/ no soap/ no towels/ no teddy bears/ nothing beautiful, it is truly sad and awfall to see, it is a hideous nightmare.

this is proof that MJK would have been very much ``down and out``, it's very very sad.
          I agree. the fact that she was arrears on her rent makes her seem like a manipulative liar as well. She was probably the worst of the lost because she was young enough to take advantage of people.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

• no man with any sense would go anywhere near a woman like this... no way
            That might be very true Malcolm, except if their other choices were Annie Chapmans and Martha Tabrams al fresco..
            http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post
              That might be very true Malcolm, except if their other choices were Annie Chapmans and Martha Tabrams al fresco..
              Honestly, I'd rather cut it off than go near any of them. I have never drunk enough in my life to make such physical contact a necessity. It makes me wonder if JTR was revolted by them as well... not that I feel a kinship mind you.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Garry Wroe;I incline to the view that Barnett's somewhat romanticized depiction of Kelly was based more on wishful thinking than factual characterization.[/QUOTE]

Or the fashion at the time of not speaking ill of the dead.

Comment

• yes, if you had the money, you would definitely pick a higher class of prostitute, either back then or now, these prostitutes serviced men from a similar class structure to them and who lived in the same area.

labourers/ builders/ dockers/ soldiers/ sailors/ tradesman/ shop owners/ publicans.

this is because better off men than this, did not live in the slums of the East End, nobody in their right mind ever would, Joe Average was not as fussy as Maybrick, Druitt, Lewis Carol, Sickert, let alone Prince Eddie and ourselves

finally, we have no proof of sexual intercourse from JTR either, so yes maybe he didn't fancy them either, just killed them because they were easy prey!

Comment

• Asinus asinum fricat...and goes.

Comment

finally, we have no proof of sexual intercourse from JTR either, so yes maybe he didn't fancy them either, just killed them because they were easy prey!
                      Another reason it wasn't one of Kelly's exes who did the lot of them. They weren't chosen. They were there for the taking.

Mike
                      huh?

Comment

• Another reason it wasn't one of Kelly's exes who did the lot of them
                        But there's no mutual exclusivity between the killer being "one of Kelly's exes" and a killer who took advantage of easy prey.

Comment

• back to the original thread..... Sarah didn't see Blotchy Face, because as JTR that would the most stupid thing he could ever do... i.e risk being seen again this time waiting outside, after being seen going in earlier on

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                            Hi Garry, my view also. Barnett had feelings and had just identified the corpse. But it didn't fool many at the inquest, I think.
                            MJK was a heavy-drinking prostitute from Spitalfields, one among others, and romance cannot change it.
                            Absolutely, Dave. To my mind Kelly misrepresented herself during life, just as Barnett did so after her death. It's perfectly understandable, of course, but very misleading if one is attempting to see the real picture.

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                            MJK would have been the classic ``cor blimey love, fancy a quickie ha ha``, loud and raucous whilst drunk, but quiet and perfectly ok when sober.
                            Yes, Malcolm, the drink certainly had a tendency to bring out the worst in some of these people, but then drink was the only real anaesthetic for the kind of misery that we can barely comprehend today.

Originally posted by curious View Post
                            Or the fashion at the time of not speaking ill of the dead.
                            Quite, Curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben View Post
                              But there's no mutual exclusivity between the killer being "one of Kelly's exes" and a killer who took advantage of easy prey.
                              Hi Ben, there is no mutual exclusivity, of course. But some are ready to use all means at their disposal, as insignificant and trivial as they can be.

After Peter Crouch, it's "no intercourse = not the ex".

Waow.

Comment

Working...
                              X