Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Main
   

Introduction
Victims
Suspects
Witnesses
Ripper Letters
Police Officials
Official Documents
Press Reports
Victorian London
Message Boards
Ripper Media
Authors
Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Mary Jane Kelly: If Mrs. Maxwell Didn't See Mary Who Did She See? - by packers stem 27 minutes ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Trevor Marriott 2 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Sam Flynn 2 hours ago.
Non-Fiction: Walter Dew's account...... - by Sam Flynn 2 hours ago.
Non-Fiction: Walter Dew's account...... - by RockySullivan 3 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by RedBundy13 3 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - (35 posts)
Torso Killings: torso maps - (21 posts)
Mary Jane Kelly: If Mrs. Maxwell Didn't See Mary Who Did She See? - (21 posts)
Research Related: Henry Kelly - (7 posts)
Non-Fiction: Walter Dew's account...... - (2 posts)
Motive, Method and Madness: JtR was Law Enforcement Hypothesis - (1 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Edit: Chris
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Edit: Chris
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Edit: Chris
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Ripper Discussions > Victims > Mary Jane Kelly

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-14-2017, 03:10 AM
Pierre Pierre is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,407
Default Lechmere killed Mary Jane Kelly

Yes, Fisherman.

I agree with you. Lechmere killed Mary Jane Kelly. I am convinced.

I would do anything to understand WHY and most of all HOW.

Please Fisherman.

Why did Lechmere kill Mary Jane Kelly?

Motive? Victimology?

How did Lechmere kill Mary Jane Kelly?

Modus operandi from entering to exciting?


I know nothing about Lechmere from these aspects.

But I am convinced he did it.

Descriptions would REALLY HELP ME A LOT.

So please, Fisherman.

Lechmere is now an official person, accused of murder.

Certainly you have a lot to say in these matters and everyone is listening.

Cheers, Pierre

Last edited by Pierre : 07-14-2017 at 03:12 AM.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Pierre Pierre is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Yes, Fisherman.

I agree with you. Lechmere killed Mary Jane Kelly. I am convinced.

I would do anything to understand WHY and most of all HOW.

Please Fisherman.

Why did Lechmere kill Mary Jane Kelly?

Motive? Victimology?

How did Lechmere kill Mary Jane Kelly?

Modus operandi from entering to exciting?


I know nothing about Lechmere from these aspects.

But I am convinced he did it.

Descriptions would REALLY HELP ME A LOT.

So please, Fisherman.

Lechmere is now an official person, accused of murder.

Certainly you have a lot to say in these matters and everyone is listening.

Cheers, Pierre
Fish?
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Bridewell Bridewell is offline
Assistant Commissioner
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bottesford, Leicestershire
Posts: 3,664
Default

Is there a point to this thread?
__________________
Regards, Bridewell.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Elamarna Elamarna is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South london
Posts: 4,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridewell View Post
Is there a point to this thread?

Hi Bridewell

I assume it is an attempt to broaden the discussion on Lechmere as JtR.

The pro Lechmere poster have never really provided any debate on the other murders other than possible routes he may have taken and the somewhat tenuous link provided by the use of the word Flap.

However am not convinced this approach will lead to anymore enlightenment than we currently have.

Steve
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-15-2017, 02:04 PM
Herlock Sholmes Herlock Sholmes is offline
Superintendent
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: The West Midlands
Posts: 2,102
Default

I could easily get paranoid that your all just trying to hide from me on another thread.

Regards
Herlock
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-15-2017, 02:08 PM
Bridewell Bridewell is offline
Assistant Commissioner
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bottesford, Leicestershire
Posts: 3,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elamarna View Post
Hi Bridewell

I assume it is an attempt to broaden the discussion on Lechmere as JtR.

The pro Lechmere poster have never really provided any debate on the other murders other than possible routes he may have taken and the somewhat tenuous link provided by the use of the word Flap.

However am not convinced this approach will lead to anymore enlightenment than we currently have.

Steve
Thanks, Steve. Nor am I.
__________________
Regards, Bridewell.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-15-2017, 02:19 PM
Elamarna Elamarna is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South london
Posts: 4,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
I could easily get paranoid that your all just trying to hide from me on another thread.

Regards
Herlock
Sorry Herlock

Been writing up research most of day.
Steve
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Herlock Sholmes Herlock Sholmes is offline
Superintendent
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: The West Midlands
Posts: 2,102
Default

In The Ten Bells ?

Regards
Herlock
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-15-2017, 03:06 PM
Elamarna Elamarna is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South london
Posts: 4,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
In The Ten Bells ?

Regards
Herlock
Not this time.
Just at home.


Steve
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-15-2017, 06:21 PM
Varqm Varqm is offline
Detective
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 426
Default

"Modus operandi from entering to exciting?"

That's a good one.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.