Hello all newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all newbie here.

Hello everyone after spending weeks reading the forums and site articles etc I thought it high time I joined up. I think this site is brilliant the amount of information if breathtaking and a real credit to all involved.

Well I have had an interest in the case for many years but never really seriously looked into it beyond the odd book and doc but when i stumbled upon this site it ignited a real fascination.

I must add also my name isn't Jim it's Paul. My username stems from the fact I am a huge Morrissey fan and it's the title of one of his songs.

Well I hope everyone is going to be gentle with me and forgive my ignorance again great site containing some real characters keep up the good work people

Hi Jim, get yourself a thick skin mate, sometimes the incoming can get heavy. But don't take anything personal, get a thread going and keep it on track if you can. There is a lot of good info among those on the casebook, and some excellent dissertations. Just keep your eyes open for the horseshit, this is Victorian London ya know!!
    Regards Miakaal4

Comment

Thanks Miakeel,

As for needing a thick skin good point but I may be new to these ripper boards but am an old hand when it comes to internet forums so think I will be OK LOL

Good point about keeping threads on track will try my best

Comment

Welcome Paul

I do hope you enjoy your time here, I know I do, this is a wonderful forum with some amazing information,

Funny you should mention Morrissey.. I am going to see him tomorrow night (I am a bigger Smiths fan than solo Morrissey... but a fan just the same).
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Hi Paul!

A very warm welcome to you. Enjoy your stay with us.

Carol

Comment

Hi! Welcome!
            - Ginger

Comment

Working...
            X