X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gives a whole new meaning to U.F.O.

Normy

Comment

Normy I am safe now. The aliens have reviewed my transcript and found that I am overqualified for abduction and probing. Barring something tagic happening I am free and clear. Back to the alien prostitutes. Dave
      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Protohistorian
        Luckily I'm way under qualified, and thus a perfect specimen to be taken away and studied, let the probing commence. Gloves on ladies!

Normy

Comment

Look out Normy, that (girl?!?) is making eyes at you! Dave
          Attached Files

Comment

Best offer i've had for months, and the more I look into those dark cold eyes the more I weaken.
            Do you think she has any sisters?

Normy

Comment

Or maybe!

Normy
              Attached Files

Comment

I bet that is just the kind of crap that lead Eddy to catch on! You do not have to be very sharp to notice your prostitute has a triangular face and blue skin. Want me to suck it guv'nor? Dave
                Last edited by protohistorian; 08-02-2010, 12:29 PM. Reason: even more funnier now

Comment

New research suggest Anne Crook was in fact an alien temptress (see below) whose mission was to keep Eddy from discovering the full extent of Alien activity in England. Stay tuned for more details. Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X