Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Torso Killings: torso maps - by John Wheat 26 minutes ago.
Scene of the Crimes: Mitre square - sets, what happened to them when it was renovated last year? - by Rob1n 2 hours ago.
Lechmere/Cross, Charles: Lechmere was Jack the Ripper - by Sam Flynn 2 hours ago.
Lechmere/Cross, Charles: Lechmere was Jack the Ripper - by Rob1n 2 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Ben 8 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Ben 8 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Witnesses: Sarah and Maurice Lewis - (11 posts)
Torso Killings: torso maps - (8 posts)
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - (7 posts)
Lechmere/Cross, Charles: Lechmere was Jack the Ripper - (6 posts)
Scene of the Crimes: Mitre square, very upsetting! - (1 posts)
Maybrick, James: One Incontrovertible, Unequivocal, Undeniable Fact Which Refutes the Diary - (1 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Ripper Discussions > Letters and Communications > General Letters or Communications

Old 01-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elamarna View Post
"I was going to write along set of questions again, but remembered I am not talking directly to the poster anymore and will not be provoked myself"

"Hi Steve,

but you are still talking to me as you very well know. Indirectly."

Well I did say I would still comment on his posts, and i am, but i will not engage in any DIRECT talk with the him, if he doesn't like what people say why doesn't put everyone who does not agree with him on ignore like David.
Hi Steve,

Not a question of likeability. David has constantly displayed one single strategy: to destroy everything I write at any price. So I quickly learned that it would be way too time consuming to try and answer all his "BS" to use GUTīs expression my own writings.

Regards, Pierre
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Hi Craig,

I understand your concern. I will try to give you an idea of the quality of the sources that give his ID. They are sources that I never discuss here. Not yet.

I have sources stating his real name, not in any other written form, which are connected to the murders. And I have sources with his real name (again) giving the motive for the murders. There are also sources giving his profession, in real words and not in any other written form. I also have a confession containing data for him but not with his name.

Outside of these sources for his ID I have chosen to discuss with you some interesting possibilities concerning other sources, that are NOT giving his ID. I donīt mind being explorative and trying different hypotheses for those.

Kind regards, Pierre
Hi Pierre

Thanks for your email and clarification.

Also, good on you for continuing to put out different ideas which provokes discussion.

All the best in your ongoing research

Craig
Old 01-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Commisioner

Quote:
David has constantly displayed one single strategy: to destroy everything I write at any price.
There is no such strategy, either "at any price", whatever that means, or at selective prices. I respond to what I read on a post by post basis. To date, every single post in which you have put forward some type of positive case has been ridiculous and lacking all credibility, especially, but by no means limited to, your interpretation of the GOGMAGOG letter. This thread is another classic example.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Commisioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig H View Post
Hi Pierre

Thanks for your email and clarification.

Also, good on you for continuing to put out different ideas which provokes discussion.

All the best in your ongoing research

Craig
Even better that he will apparently give you information that he won't post here.

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Constable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elamarna View Post
"I was going to write along set of questions again, but remembered I am not talking directly to the poster anymore and will not be provoked myself"

"Hi Steve,

but you are still talking to me as you very well know. Indirectly."

Well I did say I would still comment on his posts, and i am, but i will not engage in any DIRECT talk with the him, if he doesn't like what people say why doesn't put everyone who does not agree with him on ignore like David.
Times like this I'm reminded how relieved I was when my kids finally grew up and left home.
Old 01-08-2016, 04:20 AM
Commisioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purkis View Post
Times like this I'm reminded how relieved I was when my kids finally grew up and left home.
point taken

yes perhaps my response should have been just to ignore him, sometimes however we all behave in a way that is best forgotten about.

Steve
Old 09-24-2017, 10:48 AM
Inactive

Quote:
Hi,

I found something interesting in the Stride inquest.

Firstly, as we all know, he killer did not perform any mutilations on Stride.
Therefore people have thought that the killer was not Jack the Ripper - or they have thought that he was interrupted.

Did the killer assume that the police would think along these lines, given that he had performed mutilations on Nichols and Chapman and were going to do the same on Eddowes after Stride? And if he did assume that, would he want to tell the police that he was the actual killer of Stride?

Earlier I have stated that he was not interrupted after killing Stride. I said he could not go searching for the next victim and come to her with blood all over him. He would have been caught directly.

I believe that is why he did not perform any mutilations on Stride:

He was being

cautious. (Avoiding risk.)

I just I found something in the inquest, and I am wondering if this could be a communication from the killer at the murder site of Stride. I have not seen it before.

There were discussions on this issue during the inquest. And one problem that was been discussed was why Stride did not drop the thing she had in her left hand when she fell to the ground.
http://www.casebook.org/official_doc...st_stride.html

Could it have been placed in her hand by the killer?

Did he try to identify himself by explaining to the police why he did not perform any mutilations on Stride?

It is not an hypothesis, just a question.

The thing that Stride had in her left hand after death was a paper tissue containing -

cachous.

Kind regards, Pierre
I do not agree with this.

Pierre