Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol! Brilliant Phil!

I remember many many years ago (I was about 8) singing their Horn song at the top of my voice in our garden.

"I want my horn! But somebody took it away away
    I want my horn! but somebody took it away"

Suddenly I found myself being dragged roughly by the arm into the house by my embarrassed mother!

Comment

This is what I am listening to right now. It always blows my mind:

Wild is the Wind - David Bowie.Arthouse vid to complement this great tune that is probably Bowies most under rated song. Enjoy!

Comment

Hmmmmmm David Bowie is a win!!!! that's what i'm listening to right now, it always sets me in party mood and make me forget everything else, it also tends to cause me fits of hip-shaking and chronicle dancing

01 Sally by Gogol BordelloTrack #1 From Gypsy Punks Underdog World StrikeLyrics:Sally was a fifteen-year-old girl from NebraskaGypsies were passing through h...

Comment

Never tire of plugging these fellas :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hello Limehouse,

I first heard that sond when a record company guy walked into the nightclub I was working in at the time (Oslo) with a promo copy of this.
            I put it on straight away...great track!

best wishes

Phil
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
            Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Never tire of plugging these fellas :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvatys8vP3s
              Hello Robert,

Wow... that brings back so many memories. Thanks for the reminder!

best wishes

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

'Will you remember Me?' David Allan Coe
                'No Doubt About it' Neal McCoy
                Good stuff....
                Jordan

Comment

Flo Rida ft. Timbaland-Elevator
                  I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
                  Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Right now? 'Army dreamers' by Kate Bush.
                    "You can rob me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."
                    Clint Eastwood as Gunny in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Comment

Cris d'aveugle-Diamanda Galas

Comment

ooooo

Originally posted by FrankO View Post
                        Right now? 'Army dreamers' by Kate Bush.
                        I love Kate Bush...

"I'm coming back love, cruel Heathcliff,
                        My one dream, my only Master...

Too long I roam in the night,
                        I'm coming back to his side to put it right,
                        I'm coming home to Wuthering, Wuthering,
                        Wuthering Heights."

I'm listening to this song right now...so infectiously happy and dancey, i have it on repeat!

Chris Brown's official music video for 'Yeah 3x'. Click to listen to Chris Brown on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ChrisBSpot?IQid=CBY3xAs featured on F.A.M.E. ...

Wonderful.
                        babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

try that Jen, it's....soothing

Plague Mass (live, 1991) LYRICS: [Leviticus, Chapter 15. from the Old Testament] When any man hath an issue out of his flesh.Because of that issue he is unc...

Comment

soothing SH?

are you sure that's the word you were looking for?

Not my style of music. I do like some Goth type stuff and harder rock...I love Evanescence and Linkin Park for example but my real love is happy dancey music that i can sing along to and dance along to. I like to be happy.

Interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

Jen x
                            babybird

George Sand

Comment

no no that was the right word... but the word "goth" really makes my a** bleed i must say, Diamanda Galas is a Opera singer converted to jazz and blues and experimental, so you just made me cry here, it would be like saying John Zorn is a "techno-music" genius...

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                                no no that was the right word... but the word "goth" really makes my a** bleed i must say, Diamanda Galas is a Opera singer converted to jazz and blues and experimental, so you just made me cry here, it would be like saying John Zorn is a "techno-music" genius...
                                Sorry it was more from the pictures of her that brought Goth to mind! There was a lot of screaming and wailing in that song too, which doesn't appeal to me. Sorry. But interesting.
                                babybird

George Sand

Comment

Working...
                                X