Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bible In Georgia Is Dripping Healing Oil

c.d.

Very interesting. Can't help wanting a chance to examine that Bible a bit more closely...
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

It's Georgia. It's 100 years of accumulated fried chicken grease. Or you know, the guy who accidentally spilt his THC oil on it and was now like... oh shT and then someone handled it and was like, damn my headaches are gone, I'm seeing visions, I'm cured!

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

For ‘Inner Healing Practitioner’ read ‘charlatan.’

No scientific investigation or testing has been done - surprise, surprise.

No scientific verification of its alleged healing powers have taken place - surprise, surprise.

On th subject of miracles and faith healing the obvious question which is never answered is: “why is it that no matter how many religious faith healers there are and no matter how many ‘miracle healings’ have supposed to have occurred and how many deadly illnesses like cancer have apparently been defeated by the power of prayer, how come there’s not one single recorded example of an amputee being healed?”

Evidently there are just things that miracles don’t cover.

Answers on a postcard....
        Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 08-23-2018, 03:11 PM.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Oh ye of little faith. Tsk-tsk.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
            Very interesting. Can't help wanting a chance to examine that Bible a bit more closely...
            Yeah, I would like to see The Amazing Randi take a look at it.

c.d.

Comment

If you go to Google and type in oil/Bible/dalton/georgia a number of YouTube videos will come up including interviews with those who first "discovered" this Bible. Reading the comments is truly scary as so many of them are under the belief that this is a true miracle. No skepticism or rational thinking whatsoever. There is also a video of a young boy anointed with some of this oil and he starts to speak in tongues.

c.d.

Comment

If it is indeed 100 years of fried chicken oil, then it is likely to torture any known virus to death. it could in fact be extremely potent. I for one, have seen the light.

Comment

Hallelujah
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I often wonder why, instead of simply curing people or (better still) preventing illness in the first place, the Creator of the Universe only seems to manifest his power in the form of party tricks like weeping statues and sheets of paper oozing oil.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Bureaucracy.

Comment

Your prayer is important to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                          I often wonder why, instead of simply curing people or (better still) preventing illness in the first place, the Creator of the Universe only seems to manifest his power in the form of party tricks like weeping statues and sheets of paper oozing oil.
                          Like a celestial Jeremy Beadle
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                            If it is indeed 100 years of fried chicken oil, then it is likely to torture any known virus to death. it could in fact be extremely potent. I for one, have seen the light.
                            I can imagine all the viruses riding around on microscopic mobility carts wheezing "I'm telling you, it's glandular!!"
                            “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

I don't suppose it's any good for fish and chips? I mean, no one wants their dinner to come back to life on their plate.

Comment

Working...
                              X