No announcement yet.

How many victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble is that Phillips also believed that Eddowes and Chapman were killed by different men. Then there's the fact that he was in the overall minority of opinion when it came to the degree of medical skill he attributed to the killer. Chapman's uterus was intact, but the bladder removal was botched, as was the removal of Eddowes' uterus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
      Trouble is that Phillips also believed that Eddowes and Chapman were killed by different men. Then there's the fact that he was in the overall minority of opinion when it came to the degree of medical skill he attributed to the killer. Chapman's uterus was intact, but the bladder removal was botched, as was the removal of Eddowes' uterus.
      I was speaking of Polly to Annie Ben....and to be totally honest, I am less than convinced that Kate was in fact also a Ripper victim myself....so that discrepancy doesnt bother me as much. Im more tempted to link Kates killer to Mary's. Have you considered the possibility of multiple killers with mutual pre-arranged plans....some that went of without a hitch? It might explain some of the similarities with the Canonical victims murders, and illustrate why some seem to not fit the same signatures and patterns which denote this particular killer. Killers killing while a serial killer is known to be around...its a nice way to cover up some unrelated violence if so.

All the best Ben
      Last edited by Guest; 02-28-2009, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X