Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Carnac - An Autobiography of Jack the Ripper. Your thoughts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Carnac - An Autobiography of Jack the Ripper. Your thoughts??

I have just finished this book and there are some things that stand out as odd. Its mentioned at the start of the book that several gory sections were ripped out and destroyed from varying chapters. I'm wondering how after this happened the text continued to flow? Wouldn't it jump from one style to another?
    Also - has James Carnac popped up on anyone's radar list as a possible suspect? I've also read Philip Sudgen's book (amazing btw), and he's not listed at all! Mind you, this was released before the Autobiography.
    Other than the above concerns the book actually does convince me that he was Jack. You can see the psychosis coming into him and also his dark humour.

Your thoughts?

Welcome to Casebook KyKy. I hope you enjoy your visits.

You might be interested to know that there is already a thread on this book here:

You can always find previous threads etc by using the Search button on the toolbar above and to the right.

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Phil H View Post
      Welcome to Casebook KyKy. I hope you enjoy your visits.

You might be interested to know that there is already a thread on this book here:

You can always find previous threads etc by using the Search button on the toolbar above and to the right.

Phil
      Oh really? Thanks for that! I'm new...

Comment

characteristics

Hello KK. Welcome to the boards.

"You can see the psychosis coming into him and also his dark humour."

I wonder why "Jack" should have either of these?

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Working...
        X