The man who named JtR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man who named JtR!

I have found out that Russell Edwards (twitter account @rippertourldn) has blocked me on twitter

The only reason I can think of is the time (when he bought out his book) that he claimed on his website 'Over 1 million copies sold' Which really peed me off and I tweeted about it (I recall).

I know he's a businessman and out to make money but the one thing I hate is people trying to dupe others.

Also saw this tweet which made me smile:

From the telegraph:

Astonishingly, according to Nielsen BookScan figures, the Harris, Picoult and Boyne novels joined the ranks of just 68 books (some of them non-fiction) that have sold more than one million copies since records began in 1998. Harris became only the fourth British female novelist to top one million copies, after J K Rowling (Harry Potter), Helen Fielding (Bridget Jones) and Kate Mosse (Labyrinth).
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...hors-Club.html
    So Mr Edwards wants us to believe that his book is one of ONLY 68 EVER to be in the 1m club?

it would seem that Edwards has removed that claim from his website(s) which might explain why he blocked me!
    I'm sure I screengrabbed the webpage containing the claim. I must search it out.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------
Working...
X