No announcement yet.

Favorite suspect/s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish, we you well know, I believe that Crossmere told the truth about pretty much everything.

You're the one who wants to pick and choose : Crossmere told the truth about Pickfords, his first and middle names and address, but lied about his surname and what he said to Mizen ; Phillips can be trusted for Chapman's TOD (which must have been no later than approx. 3.45 - a bit more than two hours ago) but he can't be trusted about Eddowes being killed by an unskilled imitator; the police had some good officers and some bad, but remarkably not one good officer ever asked if Crossmere had been checked out; Crossmere didn't get along with his mum or the daughter who preferred to live with her, yet he went out visiting them; Crossmere walked down Hanbury St because he always went that way - there isn't the remotest chance that he went that way because Paul went that way.

The sun must be strong in Sweden today.

Comment

• The record of solved murders in 1880,differ little from the records of today,that is dspite the improvements in crime detection that is now available.The reason the police would not have concentrated on Cross,is that there was no evidence that pointed to his story being false.No circumstancial or eye witness evidence that placed him in the company of Nichols when she was alive.

So it's another false claim to suggest it was poice incompetance that allowed Cross to get away with murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
        Mizen broke the law? I think you need to expand on that one, Steve! Now, please - not somewhere in the future, if you could be so kind!
        Christer, would have assumed it was pretty clear

He told a lie under oath, that is my suggestion. Is that not breaking the law?

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
          Fish, we you well know, I believe that Crossmere told the truth about pretty much everything.

You're the one who wants to pick and choose : Crossmere told the truth about Pickfords, his first and middle names and address, but lied about his surname and what he said to Mizen ; Phillips can be trusted for Chapman's TOD (which must have been no later than approx. 3.45 - a bit more than two hours ago) but he can't be trusted about Eddowes being killed by an unskilled imitator; the police had some good officers and some bad, but remarkably not one good officer ever asked if Crossmere had been checked out; Crossmere didn't get along with his mum or the daughter who preferred to live with her, yet he went out visiting them; Crossmere walked down Hanbury St because he always went that way - there isn't the remotest chance that he went that way because Paul went that way.

Robert,

We must not forget that the quickest route from Doveton to Pickfords, while using Hanbury Street, did not past #29.

Steve
          Last edited by Elamarna; 06-03-2018, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
            We must not forget that the quickest route from Doveton to Pickfords, while using Hanbury Street, did not pass #29.
            Oops!
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
              The record of solved murders in 1880,differ little from the records of today,that is dspite the improvements in crime detection that is now available.The reason the police would not have concentrated on Cross,is that there was no evidence that pointed to his story being false.No circumstancial or eye witness evidence that placed him in the company of Nichols when she was alive.

So it's another false claim to suggest it was poice incompetance that allowed Cross to get away with murder.
              Just like how police wise up, so do the criminals too, Harry. If you had joined the ranks, you would know that disagreeing with a PC about what is said is clear evidence pointing to a potentially false story, just as swopping names is.

Comment

Christer, would have assumed it was pretty clear

He told a lie under oath, that is my suggestion. Is that not breaking the law?

Steve
                And what lie was that? (Just want to get this very clear, Steve)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  Oops!
                  Hi Gareth,
                  The route turns south at Spelman, and that assumes the entrance in in Eldon street.
                  If of course any of the other proposed entrances was possible everything changes.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    Fish, we you well know, I believe that Crossmere told the truth about pretty much everything.

If he told the truth about everything, then why lie about his working place?

A criminal would be wise not to lie about everything - hiding the lies inside obvious truths is the best way to go about it.

Phillips only suggested a different killer for Eddowes, he was not sure about it. And we don´t know where he ended up after the spree, do we?

The whole police force missed out on Sutcliffe having been questioned nine times.

I never said that Lechmer did not get along with his mother, and I don´t think he would have placed his daughter with her if he did not.

I never said that Lechmere did not walk Hanbury street because Paul did, he may well have done so.

Anything more, or is that all?

Oh, yes, one thing more:

Hat.

Comment

• Hi Steve

I'm sure Fish will find a way to get his Christerectomy performed.

Comment

Robert,

We must not forget that the quickest route from Doveton to Pickfords, while using Hanbury Street, did not past #29.

Steve
                        The quickest route was Old Montague Street, actually.

Comment

And what lie was that? (Just want to get this very clear, Steve)
                          Again it must be obvious,

That he was told he was wanted by another policeman.

Is that clear now my dear Christer.

Steve

Comment

• I'm not saying he lied about his workplace.

Hat, Fish.

Comment

• So, Hanbury St might not have been on his usual route to work?

Comment

The quickest route was Old Montague Street, actually.
                                Oh dear Christer, that statement is wrong i am afraid.

There are two routes to Eldon street via Old Montague:
                                These are 2808 & 2964 yards approx.

The two routes (there are more) viaSpelman are 2806 and 2698 yards.

Geographical facts.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X