Poll - Was Aaron Kosminski the Ripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello you all!

I suppose, that Jack the Ripper was the most quiet and polite man on Earth. That is; outside...

Yes, in that case mr. Kosminski doesn't quite fit to me as a Ripper Suspect...

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Well according to most experts, Aaron Kosminski (David Cohen) was likely the Ripper. If it wasn't Kosminski, then it was another crazed and misogynistic polish Jew. It was downplayed by Scotland Yard to avoid racial tension in the Whitechapel area. Anti-semitism, as we all know, can cause even more bloodshed than what was seen with the Ripper murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Nschaal View Post
        Well according to most experts, Aaron Kosminski (David Cohen) was likely the Ripper. If it wasn't Kosminski, then it was another crazed and misogynistic polish Jew. It was downplayed by Scotland Yard to avoid racial tension in the Whitechapel area. Anti-semitism, as we all know, can cause even more bloodshed than what was seen with the Ripper murders.

NSchaal,

I thought you were promoting The Elephant Man A.K.A. Joseph Merrick as the Ripper. Which is it?
        I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

In reality it was most likely Aaron Kosminski (David Cohen), but theatrically the Ripper should be the Elephant man.

Comment

Well according to most experts, Aaron Kosminski (David Cohen) was likely the Ripper.
            Aaron Kozminski (d. 1919) was not the same person as David Cohen (d. 1889). One Ripper author has suggested they may have been confused, but most are sceptical about this theory.

Comment

David Cohen is the same as John Doe, only directed towards Jews.

Comment

David Cohen is the same as John Doe, only directed towards Jews.
                Such a claim has indeed been made (though I've never seen any convincing evidence to support it).

But obviously the David Cohen who was committed to Colney Hatch in December 1888 and died there in October 1889 cannot be the same person as Aaron Kozminski, who was committed to Colney Hatch in 1891 and died at Leavesden in 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  Such a claim has indeed been made (though I've never seen any convincing evidence to support it).
                  Frankly spoken, such a claim has been made by Martin Fido and is only supported by his reputation.

Amitiés,
                  David (Levy)

Comment

If it wasn't Kosminski, then it was another crazed and misogynistic polish Jew.
                    "Si ce n'est toi, c'est donc ton frère."

Jean de La Fontaine, Le Loup et l'Agneau.

Amitiés,
                    David

Comment

I remember about 2 years ago there was a programme on TV aired in South Africa with a psychic medium and she had visited London and they took her to Mitre Square and they claimed she knew nothing of the case.. she said "The name Aaron is very strong here". "I can't pick up the victim.. they are not coming through but the killer has made contact with my spirit guide and was also conversing with my spirit guide earlier in the day".

she said lots more but i can't remember it.. i do remember the guy asking her for a surname and she said "I don't pick up anyother names apart from Aaron" said she can't see him in her mind, she can only hear the name Aaron very strongly.. but she said her Spirit Guide said he had been watching their movements earlier and often visits Mitre Square when he comes in visitations from the spirit world.

Now i know what you are all thinking psychics are fake or whatever However the only reason i watched this programme was because she had given a reading to my mum a few years before and was very accurate! she said to my mum why is your bathroom half green and half white? my mum was amazed because at the time she was painting her bathroom green and had only done half of it so half was still white. the psychic also picked up my sisters name and the name of our dog and she said it was a german shepheard which he is.. she also got alot of other stuff right.

I remember they took her to another murder location but i can't remember what place that was or what murder it was i think it might have been Polly Nicols but not sure and she said she could see the murder now in her minds eye.. and its the same man from earlier and the name that keeps ringing in my ears is Aaron Aaron Aaron Aaron Aaron. she said now she could see him in her minds eye.. that he was white and was wearing a suit.. that is litreally all i can remember.. i do recall her saying he had very strong forearms but thats all i can reemmber i wish i recorded it.

So Kosminski is the only suspect who had the first name of Aaron.. so could it be Kosminski she was talking about? she said she was picking up no surname, just the name Aaron.

Wether you think psychics are frauds or whatever, just thought i'll share it with you guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X