Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
    Thanks, Gut.

I meant "dumb" in the older usage to mean without speech, not intelligence.
    Enjoyed the information on Newfies, very interesting.

Our old cat (18 years old next month) is sick and on medications for an infection. They're going to call Monday with the results of her blood work to see if she has kidney issues (and how bad if so). Our younger cat seems to sense something isn't right, probably due to scent.
    Interesting.
    Good luck with her, I'm having the time of my life with my 10 week old puppy. Except he wants to type things himself.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Good luck with her, I'm having the time of my life with my 10 week old puppy. Except he wants to type things himself.
      Thank you, Gut.
      We saw a 14-week old puppy yesterday at the vet -- an Aussie-doodle, his young man said, apparently a mix of Australian Shepherd and poodle (presumably a Standard Poodle, to judge from the size the pup already is), very intelligent face and lots of wiry, curly fur.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Working...
      X