X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug?

--J.D.

Comment

I wish it was the plug she was pulling!!!!
      Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by denn034 View Post
        The sex scene between the Gulls especially churned my stomach
        Here's a still...

Click image for larger version

Name:	gulls.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	653195

...seriously, though, I don't recall Sir William lunging his groats with Lady Gull in this film. Did they?
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Just in the Graphic Novel Thankfully!!

At least the Hughes Brothers spared us that!
          Regards Mike

Comment

"Ladies never move."

--Lord Curzon, instructing his second wife on sex

--J.D.

Comment

I found this a few years ago in the local bookshop and I loved the atmosphere and the differing takes on the Masonic underground stream of history. I also loved Garth Ennis Preacher series. The appendix and the quotes at the start of each chapter were thought provoking too. I was informed by 'Bailey' in another thread that Alan Moore didn't like what was done to his novels by directors and had been quite pointed in his exempting himself from any links to the movies esp. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and From Hell. Bailey also said that Watchmen is being made into a movie. I myself am awaiting the movie of Rex Mundi by Arvid Nelson(author) and I will even admit to liking the Sean Connery as an opium sot in The L of EX Gentlemen. No-one else seems to like the movie but each to his own. The From Hell mention of Nicholas Hawksmoor and the Spitalfields Christ Church sent me into another area of searching for how masons controlled the police force in London,esp the City force and how if you are not on 'The Square'you can't get promoted past a certain grade,even in NSW and Victoria the public service was closed in some respects, mainly to keep out Catholics. The TV in the background just said that the Northern Territory balance of power could be held by a chicken farmer who has seen a UFO. That's a good note to start a new thread, When Sea gulls attack,with peri-peri sauce,thats Perry to all you Masons.

Comment

In the book "From Hell" as it pertains to the William/Caroline Gull love scene we are thankfully only privy to the audio of the event, not the visual, as the panels involved are completely blackened. The word balloons are disturbing enough, and intentionally so.

The bathtub scene involved Annie Chapman and Edward Stanley, known as "The Pensioner". Hope this helps.
                "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Here is a photo I took last year of Cleopatras Needle in London and a scan of it from the book - I tried to re-create it
                  Attached Files

Comment

Some might say that the needle is a phallic symbol. I'm just wondering on the basic of it being a pointy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
                      Some might say that the needle is a phallic symbol. I'm just wondering on the basic of it being a pointy thing.
                      Are they supposed to be pointy, best see my Doc!

It is quite an erection, and some might say, Rock Hard!

Anyway, enough of that, Graham Hancock, Robert Duval, and David Icke have all written books on ancient structures and oblisks and they all came to the same conclusion as yourself.
                      Regards Mike

Comment

Another thing to recommend the book is that, even with such great source material, the Hughes Brothers decided to do a reworking of Murder By Decree instead.

Comment

Well seeing big structures like this as being based on a phallus is nothing new: http://books.google.ie/books?printse...=1&output=html

Chris Lowe
                          Last edited by truebluedub; 02-09-2009, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                            Are they supposed to be pointy, best see my Doc!

It is quite an erection, and some might say, Rock Hard!

Anyway, enough of that, Graham Hancock, Robert Duval, and David Icke have all written books on ancient structures and oblisks and they all came to the same conclusion as yourself.
                            Oh no...Do your worst throwing David Icke at me like that! Next you'll be mentioning the ' Flying Saucers ' bit...In that case i'll have to see the Doc to be sure there aren't any leakages!
                            Now that'll get me worried when i clap eyes on my fruit bowl tommorrow, i'll feel short changed if i've haven't got any banannas, trying to desperatley to over compensate with the envy...With a Kiwi, I know my other half would make it fly!

Comment

For Mike

I also want to know,
                              if a needle structure like above is a phallic symbol, what was all those buildings in tudor times that weren't very high for shorties but were at least 12 to 15ft in length about? Would it be an Eric the 12 inch and nearly just as wide, shaped like a turnip.......Oooh Nasty!
                              Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2009, 06:58 AM.

Comment

I guess the ancient races had a higher knowledge when it came ot creating temples, shrines and phallic objects. Perhaps as a symbol of their building prowess, or as their pre-occupation with the male anatomy.

I shall consult "Chariots of the Gods" later...
                                Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X