Jentacular Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jentacular Joy

It had to be done...up with the lark (well almost) and down the town (in part to recover my latest JtR purchase from the Post Office) then...hunger...a late breakfast required....

Double Buck Rarebit, heavy on the Worcester Sauce...sorry heart, there was no alternative...or was there?

What did everybody else have this morning?

All the best

Dave

Thus far a couple of toasted cheese bagels, 8 cups of teas and about 10 fags,
    listening to the cricket with a 16" fan on top speed.
    I suspect you may be talking about the good day brekkies, which would be Maccy D's on a cold Sunday morning, prior to heading off to a big boot sale.
    Couple of sos and egg macmuffins and a cuppa char, perfect.
    Enjoy your day,and your new JTR purchase.
    All the best.
    Will.

Comment

Cheers Will...a slightly cheesey theme emerging so far?

All the best

Dave

Comment

I'm staying hungry. I'm off to the county fair later.
        - Ginger

Comment

Chestnut

Don't gorge too much on the hot dogs then Jaws...oops...

Have a good day...

All the best

Dave

Comment

I would like to say sausages, bacon, fried bread, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, egg.

But actually it was two tubes of Smarties.

Comment

Chocolate brioche, strawberries and black coffee. So far, wine's still in the fridge...

Comment

Just orange juice and two slices of toasted rye bread with margerine. I have to go grocery shopping this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                  It had to be done...up with the lark (well almost) and down the town (in part to recover my latest JtR purchase from the Post Office) then...hunger...a late breakfast required....

Double Buck Rarebit, heavy on the Worcester Sauce...sorry heart, there was no alternative...or was there?

What did everybody else have this morning?

All the best

Dave
                  Full English: fried tomatoes slopping all over the show, black pudding, no beans, bacon, eggs, sausage, fried mushrooms, fried bread, HP Sauce.

Washed down with a couple of mugs of tea, followed by a couple of fags on the lawn.

All at 8.00am. Set up nicely for the rest of the day.

Comment

Hi Mac

That was my regular brekkers every day for donkeys years...Sadly I'm told it was probably a major factor in my developing angina...It's supposed to be forbidden to me now, but once in a while the temptation gets beyond endurance....oh and I favour hogs pudding over black pudding if I can find it!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Haven't eaten yet, trying to drop a couple of pounds.

Potroast, carrots and onions for dinner though. It's 3:30 in the afternoon and I'm starving!

Looked up buck rarebit, yum! Little like eggs benedict, my fav.

Comment

Hi,
                        I keep it relatively simple, for breakfast each day , I have one large bowl of All Bran, with a couple of cups /mugs of decaf coffee.
                        Very basic .
                        Regards Richard.

Comment

I sympathise for those on restricted diets, I'm looking at blood pressure monitoring over the next couple of weeks, and when the nurse got the results of my cholesterol level she brought in everybody from the ward in to look at me.
                          But a stone's throw away from me is a cafe that does sos and egg with HP sauce sarnies to die for.
                          Literally,obviously.
                          All the best.

Comment

Hi,
                            I don't take to much notice of readings, blood pressure/Cholesterol, they vary from day to day, depending on stress/ food intake, and the amount of abstaining before a blood test[ in the case of Cholesterol]
                            I was diagnosed with COPD, around five years ago, the test revealed that my lungs were 120 years, the nurse told me it was the worst case she had ever seen.
                            But clearly that was not the case, simple a case of losing 60 lbs, and power walking, and breathing is back to normal, my trouble was excessive weight, I left the surgery with the feeling ''How long have I left''
                            Regards Richard.

Comment

My breakfast yesterday, today and tomorrow will be the same as it has been since I was a wee bairn -- a plain bowl of porridge with a trace of salt for seasoning.

Don.
                              "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Working...
                              X