Mystery photographs found in car-boot sale box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery photographs found in car-boot sale box

Nothing to do with JtR but things like this help keep alive the prospect of hidden discoveries coming to light in the future.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45247730
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by richardh View Post
    Nothing to do with JtR but things like this help keep alive the prospect of hidden discoveries coming to light in the future.

Yep you just never know what’ll pop up
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Yep you just never know what’ll pop up
      As the Bishop said to the actress
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post

You would think that something special, something that has family history linking it with these crimes, would be something you might not display anywhere, but that you would keep with your other keepsakes nonetheless.
        Michael Richards

Comment

I'm hoping against all the evidence that photos of the GSG will show up. But that would require double negatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            I'm hoping against all the evidence that photos of the GSG will show up.
            Still?

Comment

There is definatelly a chance of getting abberline at last..

Comment

Glass negatives are very common in the antiques trade .They turn up all the time and I know people who develop them, but it is very nice to get them cheap at a boot fair!

miss marple

Comment

There was a photographer named J L Akkersdyk whose father ran the Prussian Eagle pub in Ship Alley. I believe he moved to Cape Town where he started a photography business which still exists. I once emailed them asking if they had an archive of photos taken by their founder, but I didn't get a reply.

Just imagine, a photographer just across the Highway from Breezers Hill and across Wellclose Square from NE Passage...

Comment

Working...
                  X