If the 'Dear Boss' letter is a hoax...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    You do not know anything about my personal interests. Stop this.
    Pierre,

You Told the forum this information.

Its only what you posted yourself.

Why so touchy?

steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
      Pierre,

You Told the forum this information.

Its only what you posted yourself.

Why so touchy?

steve
      Dear Steve,

I am not "touchy". I am critical. In the social sense here, not in the scientific sense.

I wish the case could be at the center of our discussions instead of all the terrible nonsense.

Best wishes, Pierre

Comment

I wish the case could be at the center of our discussions instead of all the terrible nonsense.
        We all do Pierre but you tell us nothing while pretending to know lots.

Comment

• David Orsam & Pierre, I wish you two would get a room already. There's no reason to clog up all these threads with your public displays of affection.

Comment

Dear Steve,

I am not "touchy". I am critical. In the social sense here, not in the scientific sense.

Best wishes, Pierre
            Then Pierre start discussing, I mean real discussion, not the type where you tell us you have an idea, you have tested it and it holds true, that is not debate it is a monologue.

I am always happy to debate, and if you give details we can have a good debate, unfortunately you will not.

I asked questions about your expert two days ago, which you have still not responded to( yes i know a different thread, but it illustrates my point)

Yesterday when you said how difficult it was not being able to discus your ideas I offered a solution which could help you.

steve

Comment

there are sources indicating that they sent away the killer after Kelly. But he came back in 1889.
              Let's go back to the start of this particular line of discussion in respect of the above claim.

The question is: what sources?

Not what type of sources. What actual sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                Let's go back to the start of this particular line of discussion in respect of the above claim.

The question is: what sources?

Not what type of sources. What actual sources.
                You don't expect an answer do you?
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Of course not, but it won't stop him following Pierre around like a lovesick puppy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Well GUT, if there's one thing that everyone in this forum knows and remembers, it's that Pierre absolutely promised to reveal everything if he didn't find the conclusive piece of evidence he was looking for within 12 months.

More than 12 months later, on the basis of my assessment of the trustworthiness of the individual, my answer is that no, I do not expect an answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                      Then Pierre start discussing, I mean real discussion, not the type where you tell us you have an idea, you have tested it and it holds true, that is not debate it is a monologue.

I am always happy to debate, and if you give details we can have a good debate, unfortunately you will not.

I asked questions about your expert two days ago, which you have still not responded to( yes i know a different thread, but it illustrates my point)

Yesterday when you said how difficult it was not being able to discus your ideas I offered a solution which could help you.

steve
                      Thank you Steve. You help me more than you know.

Best wishes, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                        They seek him here, they seek him there...
                        I don't seek him anywhere
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                        X