No announcement yet.

Victim solitary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprisingly, Stride is the victim of whom I'm having the most trouble finding unique circumstances. I think I've discovered another argument why she must have been Ripper prey.
    Last edited by sdreid; 05-23-2009, 05:05 AM.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim who essentially announced that she was going out to prostitute herself shortly before meeting her killer.

Chapman-The only victim where the violence of the attack was actually heard. (apparently)

Stride-The only victim who was seen fighting with a man who could soon have become her murderer.

Eddowes-The only victim whose killer left a trail from the murder scene.

Kelly-The only victim who was mutilated below the torso area.

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols - The only victim who had a man show some apparent love for her after her death.

Chapman - The only victim where Jack left some of his property with the corpse. (Perhaps that is, the coins)

Stride - The only victim not left on her back.

Eddowes - The only victim who'd been outside of the city recently.

Kelly - The only victim who was not a Protestant.

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim with stab wounds independent of the cuts

Chapman-The only victim carrying a mirror

Stride-The only victim wearing a flower

Eddowes-The only victim carrying a knife on her person

Kelly-The only victim who was skinned

Stan Reid

Comment

solitary

Hello SD. Very interesting. I wonder if someone should start a suspect solitary thread? I propose we start with Aaron Kosminski.

The best.
            LC

Comment

Hi Lynn,

Yes, you can do that one.

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-Only victim where the killer tried to cover his work before leaving (perhaps)

Chapman-Only victim where Jack took away an external part of the body

Stride-Only victim where the killer forcibly took his prey to the murder site (perhaps)

Eddowes-Only victim where a part of the body was removed and carefully placed next to the remains (it appears)

Kelly-Only victim whose breasts were removed

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim who last spoke with a friend right before she was killed.

Chapman-The only victim murdered during a significant astronomical event (The Zodiacal Dawn)

Stride-The only victim who wasn't born on an island.

Eddowes-The only victim who'd slept the night she was slain.

Kelly-The only victim who was found by someone who knew her.

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim with an identifying facial scar

Chapman-The victim who went by her middle name

Stride-The only victim who heard the name of a murderer right before she was herself slain

Eddowes-The only victim with a tattoo

Kelly-The only victim who died with a documented debt

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim who'd refused help right before she was slain

Chapman-The only victim sporting bruises from a previous attack

Stride-The only victim carrying a key

Eddowes-The only victim last seen and identified by a group

Kelly-The only victim perhaps killed in the forenoon

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols - The only victim said to look much younger than her years

Chapman - The only victim killed within arm's reach of a third party

Stride - The only victim found by an animal

Eddowes - The only victim carrying a pawn ticket

Kelly - The only victim who wasn't attacked while standing

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols - The only victim who was alone when last seen

Chapman - The only victim who'd been an attacker herself shortly before she was attacked

Stride - The only victim who'd actually registered as a prostitute

Eddowes - The only victim from whom an article of clothing was taken by the killer

Kelly - The only victim who was looking into the eyes of her killer when he attacked (perhaps)

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols - The only victim murdered in an even numbered month

Chapman - The only victim carrying medicine on her person when killed

Stride - The only victim killed near a crowd

Eddowes - The only suntanned victim

Kelly - The only victim to have organs removed above her waist

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols - The only victim with more than three children

Chapman - The only victim who married a relative

Stride - The only victim whose last name as a girl was different from her father's surname

Eddowes - The only victim whose Christian name did not begin with either an E or an M

Kelly - The only victim where the killer placed and left something inside her body (her hand)

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim killed in August

Chapman-The only victim whose body was confined between two structures

Stride-The only victim whose throat was not cut most of the way through

Eddowes-The only victim whose arms were extended in death

Kelly-The only victim killed in November

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X