No announcement yet.

True Crime Media Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be confused with numerous similarly named other movies, SCIFI is playing Borderland tomorrow morning. This is an excellent film based on the Matamoros cult murders. I hope TV editing doesn't turn it into the cinematic version of sex with a condom.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Monday Night, Channel 4, UK, 21.00,
      The Gangster and the Perverted Peer...

The show is on the same time as Whitechapel on ITV, so it can be viewed on Channel 4, plus 1!
      Regards Mike

Comment

Ah! Lord Boozby, him of Mars Bar fame.

It should be interesting, especially if Marianne Faithful is on the programme.
        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

In the early hours of Wednesday, AMC is playing the 1959 film Jack the Ripper. Nothing to get too excited about.

Stan Reid

Comment

Tonight at 9pm CST National Geographic Channel has Unabomber: The Secret History.

We'll see...

JM

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
              In the early hours of Wednesday, AMC is playing the 1959 film Jack the Ripper. Nothing to get too excited about.
              But, as far as Jack the Ripper films go, this one has an interesting history. At least 3 versions were released of this one, the US version, a British version and the 'Continental'. The 'Continental' does not have a colorized blood ending and contains a fair amount of full-frontal nudity.

Guess which one I own...

JM

Comment

I have seen this on AMC before and it has neither the nudity nor the color scene.

Stan Reid

Comment

Understandable about the nudity and AMC. In my version those scenes are dubbed in French, with English subtitles!

JM

Comment

The movie is on again tonight - same station

Stan Reid

Comment

The big budget film, Public Enemies, starring Depp as Dillinger, is scheduled for release July 1 this summer.

Stan Reid

Comment

As per listings, Compulsion is on AMC very late tonight. It's a pretty good film based on Leopold and Loeb although they don't use those names.

Stan Reid

Comment

SCIFI is playing Borderland this evening. I think this is a great film based on the Matamoros cult murders - hope it isn't over edited here.

Stan Reid

Comment

Tonight, ABC is carrying a review of the unsolved Etan Patz case from 30 years ago on the 20/20 program.

Stan Reid

Comment

In 4 hours, LIFETIME is playing Like Mother, Like Son: The Strange Story of Sante and Kenny Kimes. How often do you get to see Mary Tyler Moore play a suspected real life serial killer?

Stan Reid

Comment

The movie Natalee Holloway is Lifetime this evening.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X