Stephen Chafer/Leonard - Serial killer in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Chafer/Leonard - Serial killer in the making

Most definitely a serial killer in the making with this one. Thank god he's been locked away again now...

Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Absolutely Uncle Jack. Why he was allowed the opportunity to murder a second time is beyond me.

Comment

Did Jack have previous ?

This made me think......
      Many years ago I was on a train and a young lad "done something" right in front of me. When I had a go at him he pushed his face right up to mine and told me to F/O. He didn't shout it he just mouthed it and stared right into my eyes. I will never forget that stare. I pulled the communication cord but he legged it
      Imagine my surprise the other night when I was looking online and saw that face and discovered he went on 20 years later to sexually assault old people, men and women and now is put away for a long time. Def him ....
      Like the chap above he had previous problems, but not quite as bad.
      It makes me think Jack did not just get like that all of a sudden. His problems must have started before.
      Were they covered up or just not reported ? (I did report this to the railways but never heard anything) The odd thing all the attacks were around the same rail line, even years later.
      Unfortunately that sort of behaviour was quite common in the city....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        This made me think......
        Many years ago I was on a train and a young lad "done something" right in front of me. When I had a go at him he pushed his face right up to mine and told me to F/O. He didn't shout it he just mouthed it and stared right into my eyes. I will never forget that stare. I pulled the communication cord but he legged it
        Imagine my surprise the other night when I was looking online and saw that face and discovered he went on 20 years later to sexually assault old people, men and women and now is put away for a long time. Def him ....
        Like the chap above he had previous problems, but not quite as bad.
        It makes me think Jack did not just get like that all of a sudden. His problems must have started before.
        Were they covered up or just not reported ? (I did report this to the railways but never heard anything) The odd thing all the attacks were around the same rail line, even years later.
        Unfortunately that sort of behaviour was quite common in the city....
        Wow, very disturbing Paddy. Certainly gives perspective, an encounter like that. Reminds me of that lady that came forward with a story of how she was hitchhiking in the 70's and was picked up by a man. She got an extremely bad vibe about him and then he stopped to fill up the car with petrol. When he went to pay, she got out and ran away quickly. In 1981 while watching the news, she saw the man's face pop up on the TV and she realised it was Peter Sutcliffe who had picked her up that night..
        Best regards,
        Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
          Most definitely a serial killer in the making with this one. Thank god he's been locked away again now...

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...cQ333Ny_EGiV9I
          He found her sitting in the snow in tears near her home in Derby, then carried her to a nearby vicarage where he sexually assaulted her and stabbed her 39 times.
          Why even keep people like this alive at the cost of the taxpayer? Their lives should be forfeit.

Comment

Working...
          X