Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
    I`m sorry you found the rest irrelevant, but yes, McKenzie suffered a :
    A small cut an ⅛ inch deep and ¼ inch long on the mons veneris.
    To be fair, what I said was that I was not sure that it was relevant, Jon - it may be or it may not be. I thought I´d better point that out before I had it pointed out by somebody else.

Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Fisherman; 10-23-2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Tabram died in early August, and the Whitehall victim may have been some weeks afterwards - or around the Tabram time. So we don´t know which route a proposed common killer travelled along damagewise.
      And I would not say "no way" in either case.
      Yes, the Whitehall victim had been stored for 6 to 8 weeks, which makes it even less likely, i.e a radically different signature between a perpetrator who stores their victims and one who slaughters women on the street, particularly if these two very different approaches are alternated. And this behaviour would, of course, be unique in the annals of crime.

Of course, it could be reasoned that uniqueness, or radical signature changes, doesn't disprove anything, although funnily enough for most posters it apparently does in respect of Ellen Bury, or George Chapman (well, apart from Batman and Sugden in respect of the second one!)

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
        Hi Jon,

But Emma Smith says she was attacked by more than one person. That, of course, means "criminals" but not "independent."
        Hi John

Yes, she did.
        She may have said that for respectability sake, but I`m quite happy for JTR to have being 2 people or more working together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

All this would be congruent with a prostitute whose customer got rough, lost control big style and lashed out at her in fury, perhaps angered by something she said or did. I see that as more indicative of a spontaneous knife-murder than a premeditated lust-murder.
          There was no sign intercourse had taken place. Same as the rest of the Ripper's lust murders.

Swanson noted‘Dr. Keeling [sic] of 68 Brick Lane was called, and examined the body and found thirty nine wounds on body, and neck, and private part with a knife or dagger.’

Wescott, Tom. The Bank Holiday Murders: The True Story of the First Whitechapel Murders (Jack the Ripper Book 1) (pp. 58-59). Kindle.

The fact the stab to the private parts isn't 'random' tells you that he specifically attacked her there.

Posing was the same as the others. Especially Chapman, Eddowes and Kelly.

What's wrong with the images in the link I gave? They are pretty accurate. It demonstrates CHRONOLOGICAL escalation. Tabram is even in the right order!
          Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

To be fair, what I said was that I was not sure that it was relevant, Jon - it may be or it may not be. I thought I´d better point that out before I had it pointed out by somebody else.

Thanks for the info!
            My pleasure, Christer !!
            I was happy my memory served me well about McKenzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
              Obviously a lust murder.

Her clothes had been ripped open and torn before she was stabbed. The clothes were in complete disarray (similar description as Nichols and most obvious in Eddowes crime scene sketches). The bosom of the dress had been torn away. Meaning her breasts were exposed. She was posed in a missionary position. Her skirt thrown up over her spread legs exposing herself and she had been stabbed there below also.

Look at these diagrams of the wounds between Tabram and the others.

Clear escalation of a Lust Murder. Textbook.

It IS the textbook!
              So why was only one wound out of 39 to her 'lower part'?

Comment

Hi John

Yes, she did.
                She may have said that for respectability sake, but I`m quite happy for JTR to have being 2 people or more working together.
                Hi Jon,

It appears great minds think alike as I would totally agree with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                  I'd say that the fact that only one of 39 wounds targeted the sexual organs argues strongly against a sexual motive.
                  Last edited by MrBarnett; 10-23-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Hi John

Yes, she did.
                    The added detail that one her assailants was no more than 19 (I think) has the ring of truth to it IMO.

Comment

The added detail that one her assailants was no more than 19 (I think) has the ring of truth to it IMO.
                      Yes, I agree, Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                        It was hardly likely that he would have been recognised, given that the area had the population of a large town in today's terms. We can tell by how long it took to identify some of the victims that this was a neighbourhood where one could easily be quite anonymous.

I don't think that Jack was a "commuter" simply because he didn't "commute" anywhere else. Why would he keep coming back to the same small area, when he had all of London at his disposal?
                        That's what i initially believe a local unknown,probably towards Thrawl/George St..But I think the more likely was he probably went/goes into Spitalfields Market/district a day before or at the end of the month until 8-9 or 10, trade,market days were Tues,Thurs,Sat., leaves the district,and return a day before or at the end of the month.One of the the direction he was going ,dropping the apron,was,Bell Lane going to the market,it opened at 3:00 AM..

----
                        Last edited by Varqm; 10-23-2018, 05:59 AM.
                        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                        M. Pacana

Comment

Why would anybody say that a person seemed to be no more than 19 years of age? Why not say 20?

Maybe Smith had somebody specific in mind to compare with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                            Tabram's murder was a Lust crime. It would be classed as such today. JtR's victims are victims of Lust crimes. Same victimology. Time and location. Lust crime.

There is nothing pointing away from Tabram being by the hand of JtR. She even fits chronologically with the escalation.
                            exactly Batman.

we have an early (first?) attack on Millwood. A small knife was used. she was stabbed several times. she survives the attack.

Botchd first attempt. the ripper is nervous-shes alive and can ID him. He lays low for a while.

After a few months he tries again, this time bringing a larger knife, as he realizes the smaller knife dosnt cut it. He attacks Tabram very near where Millwood was attacked. This time he strangles and/or bangs her head against the ground/wall to subdue her quickly.In the heat of the moment-he uses the smaller knife to stab, but then uses the larger knife to finish her off.
                            Shes dead but it was too messy and clumsy so he bolts before he can finish his true fantasy-getting to the innards.

Next victim he travels a little further from home. His MO is progressing as he perfects his technique. Encounters polly-subdues her quickly this time and to really finally subdue, he cuts the throat. He gashes her midsection but is disturbed before he can finish and bolts. But now he has his MO perfected to help carry out the sig.

we know the rest.

Comment

Why would anybody say that a person seemed to be no more than 19 years of age? Why not say 20?

Maybe Smith had somebody specific in mind to compare with?
                              Yes, Fish, that's what I've always thought.

Comment

Stabs above attacked her breasts but also to kill her.

The reason why Jack the Ripper stabs them in the private area is because of his own sexual inadequacies. The knife replace his penis. That is why he is not having normal intercourse with them.
                                Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Working...
                                X