Liberty of Norton Folgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty of Norton Folgate

For anyone who is intrested in the history of East London,I demand you listen to the new MADNESS album "The Liberty OF Norton Folgate, better still if you can get to see the accompaying film, even better. A work of genius and with a few glimpses of JTR thrown in for good measure. Anyone agree ?

Well, I don't know. It depends on who plays the bass guitar, I guess. Are they still a ska band?

Comment

Bedders Scott.

Norton Folgate is the only album of theirs I havent got.

.....I'll tell em Im a product of a broken home, and I often go out on me own....

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

I saw the live concert on ITV a few nights ago. Good enough but not the masterpiece NORTON FOLGATE has been cited as being.

One thing I did notice, though. Whilst speaking of Kentish Town, they put up a photograph of the defunct Conway Trading shop at 15 Toynbee Street. I commented on it to my Ripper group last night as we walked past it, none of whom had seen the programme.

PHILIP
        Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Madness have a new Album? You mean the same Madness from such gems as öur House" and "House Of Fun"

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
            Madness have a new Album? You mean the same Madness from such gems as öur House" and "House Of Fun"
            Yep, though without the umlaut! It came out early this year and most of the reviews said it was their best album ever.

PHILIP
            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Working...
            X