MJK3: Is that a knife? or ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJK3: Is that a knife? or ???

Long time no see. I love you guys. Anyways, has this been discussed before? I couldn't find any mention of it. It was brought to my attention and thought I would relay. Thanks you beautiful people!!!
    Attached Files
    Valour pleases Crom.

Nope.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use. Designed and fabricated for everyday use, our knives have the blades you need for everything from prepping veggies to cutting into steak hot off the grill, to carving your holiday roast.

That's a knife.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

In among all the general grime and murkiness there is a shape that looks vaguely like a knife. I bet it isn't though!

Comment

Originally posted by Digalittledeeperwatson View Post
          Long time no see. I love you guys. Anyways, has this been discussed before? I couldn't find any mention of it. It was brought to my attention and thought I would relay. Thanks you beautiful people!!!
          Hello Watson

Long time no see! Anyway, although it looks sort of knife-like, I think it would have been mentioned when describing the crime scene.

Best wishes
          C4

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
            Hello Watson

Long time no see! Anyway, although it looks sort of knife-like, I think it would have been mentioned when describing the crime scene.

Best wishes
            C4
            Morning C4
            I love how wonderfully trusting you are of official reports
            There is also nothing in reports describing the bed being pushed back from the middle of the room to the wall either lol
            I suggest you read Simon Wood's dissertation on MJK3 and start to think outside the box...
            For me there are only 2 feasible scenarios for this photo
            Either it was taken with artificial light before any other photo
            Or its a total, complete fake
            Certainly looks like a knife to me, impossible to rule it out I'd say
            You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

To me it looks like a fold in the cloth
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                To me it looks like a fold in the cloth
                Not a slug this time then GUT?

Comment

I don't see a knif but even if it were one, what does it prove.

Surely MJK would have had a knife or two in that room.
                  G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    I don't see a knif but even if it were one, what does it prove.

Surely MJK would have had a knife or two in that room.
                    It would prove the unreliability of the official records and the need to take them with an extremely large pinch of salt for failing to mention a potential murder weapon

Comment

Nope, not a knife.

Could be a bunch of straws. Keep clutching at them and see.

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                        Morning C4
                        I love how wonderfully trusting you are of official reports
                        There is also nothing in reports describing the bed being pushed back from the middle of the room to the wall either lol
                        I suggest you read Simon Wood's dissertation on MJK3 and start to think outside the box...
                        For me there are only 2 feasible scenarios for this photo
                        Either it was taken with artificial light before any other photo
                        Or its a total, complete fake
                        Certainly looks like a knife to me, impossible to rule it out I'd say
                        Hello Packers

I think the finding of a knife, any knife, would have been worthy of mention.

And thinking outside the proverbial box has led to many of the wilder theories. First time I've been accused of that, by the way, usually been criticised for too much speculation. And as the official sources are all we have, I think we should always bear them in mind.

C4
                        Last edited by curious4; 10-08-2015, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Hello Packers

I think the finding of a knife, any knife, would have been worthy of mention.

C4
                          Hi C4
                          I wholeheartedly agree but.....it wasn't so what does that suggest to you?

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                            Hi C4
                            I wholeheartedly agree but.....it wasn't so what does that suggest to you?
                            Err.... that there was no knife?

C4

Comment

Err.... that there was no knife?

C4
                              So the photo is a fake then?

Comment

Working...
                              X