A conversation with Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A conversation with Jack

I was having a chat with someone the other day about historical figures you would loved to have held conversation with; names like Jesus and Kurt Cobain of course popped up and while the chatter eventually ventured down one particular road, I later considered just what would a conversation with Jack the Ripper have been like? I've read the psyche profile the FBI did on him and if one was to go by this, a chat with the Ripper would have been rather one sided due to his apparent inability to relate to another human being, but lets just suppose for a moment that we had the chance to speak to him, with him being aware that we knew he was the Whitechapel Fiend, how would the conversation go? Would he be capable of coherently explaining why he was who he was? Would he attempt to 'rationalise' his actions? How articulate would he be?

I would ask him how many women he murdered,first and formost. Then all the general questions, for example, did you write the GSG?

Best regards,

Adam
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

In John Plimmer's book "The Whitechapel Murders- Solved?", he writes a fictional piece of how he imagines a converstation went between Jack and the police. It's written as an interrorgation.
      Regards Mike

Comment

wow I'm going to get that and read it Mike thanks. If anyone has that and would post it here that would ROCK!
        "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
        X